PDA

View Full Version : How do you unlock other fighters in DOAU?

l Maximus l
11-07-2004, 12:42 AM
I'm curious...I've unlocked two so far, but, how do you unlock the others? Hook a brotha up, my XBA brethren!!!

Dyslexic Chaos
11-07-2004, 03:33 AM
There is only one more to unlock then, Tengu. You must beat the game with everyone to unlock him. He sucks though. I'd only play with him so I can get all the costumes, and unlock the bonus content.

severd hed
11-07-2004, 08:17 AM
last night, i unlocked all of the characters.but so far have been unable to complete time attack mode. how many different battles are there in this mode? i seem to be able to get to the 7th match and cant get past it...how many more are there?

LTM360
11-07-2004, 09:05 AM
Actually that kinda sucks, there's 8.

l Maximus l
11-07-2004, 12:34 PM
I beat all of the DOAU Story mode matches atleast one time and everyone's Time Attack atleast one time.

I've unlocked many additional costumes for about 5 characters (I believe I have all of them according to the list that Jamo made). In fact, for about 5 characters, I have unlocked all known costumes.

I'm just trying to figure out how to unlock all of the characters. I believe I have Tengu unlocked already...I also have Leon unlocked. What are the other two blocks?

Dyslexic Chaos
11-07-2004, 05:28 PM
You have to unlock Hitomi yet. The other one is just a Random select box.