PDA

View Full Version : wtf!

batman46st
11-07-2004, 09:48 AM
Hey have u guys seen the new oxm they only gave halo a 9.7 so i look to see in there + and - colums to see wat was the downer its said - the end.

do they mean the ending of the game or the end of its seriese..... <~has me concerned

Floodman
11-07-2004, 09:52 AM
Hey have u guys seen the new oxm they only gave halo a 9.7 so i look to see in there + and - colums to see wat was the downer its said - the end.

do they mean the ending of the game or the end of its seriese..... <~has me concerned
They're talking about the end of the game.

Also, you can check Also, you can check out http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63343 for other reviews on Halo 2.

batman46st
11-07-2004, 10:00 AM
how did u guys get the halo count down clock..

Floodman
11-07-2004, 10:14 AM
<object><embed src="http://hosting.reversedreality.com/user_images/skoot/H2_countdown.swf" wmode="transparent" quality="high" width="200" height="50"></object>

jschelm
11-07-2004, 10:34 AM

I didn't figure it would get a perfect 10...Seriously, it is going to be the own all XBox game for anyone that likes FPS, but it won't be perfect.

hoodlum
11-07-2004, 11:24 AM
i agree it wont be perfecy, no gamr is and there will probly never be a perfect game

l Maximus l
11-07-2004, 12:30 PM
Halo 2 will be perfect :D

Variation-XBA
11-07-2004, 01:25 PM
Hope they don't mean it by the - ending, cause the story thusfar is GREAT :D

batman46st
11-08-2004, 05:38 PM
my thing is halo 1 had wat 9.9 lesser games have had a 9.9 and for the article i read everything was fine for this guy except the end wat the hell we all know if its gonna be the end its gonna end on a cliffhanger this guy wanted to see the end... end i dont know i just dont see how egm can give a perfect scor eand there own people give it a 9.7 to a game which i know will rule supreme.!

Leviathon
11-08-2004, 05:53 PM
my thing is halo 1 had wat 9.9 lesser games have had a 9.9 and for the article i read everything was fine for this guy except the end wat the hell we all know if its gonna be the end its gonna end on a cliffhanger this guy wanted to see the end... end i dont know i just dont see how egm can give a perfect scor eand there own people give it a 9.7 to a game which i know will rule supreme.!

Don't think that Halo 2 will be the end. It certainly appears that Bungie has orchestrated a story line that will have us going at least to H3 and very well beyond...

batman46st
11-08-2004, 08:29 PM
no i have no dought it isnt the end of halo its stupid to end it now but im talking about the guy in oxm reviewing halo 2 in this months mag he talks great about everything but the one thing he didnt like was the end cause it ended on a cliffhanger lol its stupid to give a game a low score just cause it wasnt its end... hello no one expects this game to be its last.