PDA

View Full Version : My Review Of Raw Plus 2 Great Pics And Secrets??

Infinite
02-02-2002, 03:12 PM
ok when I kept hearing the things that were taking out of Raw day by day my hopes grew smaller and smaller. But upon playing this game I have a new found respect for anchor!

The game has a create introduction and the music gets you in the mood of the game almost automaticly. The features and modes are set up alot lot like wrestlemania (which is a good thing).
The Raw arena is done perfectly! If you have one wrestler stand in the ring and you back up to the stage is will look amazing!

The create a superstar mode is byfar more advadced than sdjbi's and just a step above No Mercy. You can alter your face, clothes, pyros, music, titatron, fog, camera lights and your pose for the before match screen. It is also possible to unlock faces and clothing thru challenge mode!

Specials are performed by pressing 2 buttons. I think its A+B or A+Y (4get) The crowd will go crazy for toprope moves, specials and any moves that put your opponet thru tables. It is noticible too! the crowd will move faster and scream louder.
Specials are devistating. In the past some specials are more powerful than other...this is true in raw but whats better is The higher your volatage meter is the more powerful the move is! so say the rock lays the peoples elbow on you with his meter in the lower end of the volatage zone. it is possible to kick out. but if its in the higher end of the voltage zone kiss your @ss goodbye!

Now while Raw might not havve the deepest amout of modes. the modes it does have will leave your jaw open! The second you put some one thru a table I guareente you or ur friends will spit out profanity. trust me I did! lol

The crowd. A litle dull and flat but not nearly as bad as sdjbi's crowd. Unfortunarly you cannot fight in the crowd but the hardcorematches and the excellent king of the ring setup makes up for it!

I think the greatest feature in Raw is throwing someone off the stage and putting them thru a table! This will almost automaticly give you a tv style replay which is also a great feature! The camera view in Raw is also a huge plus! No longer does it stay cenetered in the ring...It will give close ups on facial expressions and great views so your not constatly looking at your wrestlers back!

Overall I belive this game is a must have if your a wrestling fan or not. Its a great game with few flaws besides modes.

rating.. 9.1/10

belows some pictures you guys requested:)

Infinite
02-02-2002, 03:14 PM
and...

BadA$$Taker
02-02-2002, 03:22 PM
COLOR=red]This site i joined up on for few things.But that aint a bad thing oh no thats a good thing.One for game info such as NFL games and racing games also Raw but one big one was you.I was woundering what the secrets are as you said you would post them up today.The pcs are looking better then ever too.And just imagine if hats the beta version then wha will be improved on n th final versin.Im from england so i got towaa long time till iplay this game.Im getting the box on the day of release over here which is 14 march so i was also wounderin when does raw come out for me.[/COLOR] :) :cool:

gula
02-02-2002, 03:27 PM
So, what about that little: Great Small Technical Wreslter "Secret"?

Infinite
02-02-2002, 03:31 PM
to all you noinbelievers wait till the 12 or 13th and you will see theres more than 4 hidden wrestlers! Try 6!!

thats all il say

*_BoNaFiDE_*
02-02-2002, 03:33 PM
he's talking about dean malenko by the way

BadA$$Taker
02-02-2002, 03:35 PM
Is the two other wrestlers either cotty 2 hotty,Jerry lynn or Andre the giant.Im prity damm sure im right wth te info i got so far on this game

gula
02-02-2002, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by *_BoNaFiDE_*
he's talking about dean malenko by the way

Really?

DT21
02-02-2002, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Infinite
to all you noinbelievers wait till the 12 or 13th and you will see theres more than 4 hidden wrestlers! Try 6!!

thats all il say
What belts did you have to get in order to get all the 6 wrestlers?

John Holmes Jr.
02-02-2002, 03:56 PM
Hey Infinite, thanks for the info and pics.
My question is about the difficulty level. How many different levels are there?
Is the easiest level very easy and the hardest level very hard? Please go a little in-depth about this.
Thanks.

John Holmes Jr.
02-02-2002, 03:57 PM
Hey Infinite, thanks for the info and pics.
My question is about the difficulty level. How many different levels are there?
Is the easiest level very easy and the hardest level very hard? Please go a little in-depth about this.
Thanks.

Infinite
02-02-2002, 04:49 PM
What belts did you have to get in order to get all the 6 wrestlers?

lightweight, nothing cept extra moves i think

heavyweight gives you vince and durst

hardcore gives you shane

woman gives you steph

eurpoean and intercontitntal give you 2 stars

RVD403
02-02-2002, 05:08 PM
YOU COMPLETE FRAUD EVERYONE GO TO THE OTHER THREAD WITH LIKE 11 pages and look at the last page there is a post by me proving Infinate is a fraud. You loser, you have too much time on your hands!

The Terminator
02-02-2002, 05:09 PM
Are you allowed to use custom songs in this game?

dagoat
02-02-2002, 10:44 PM
:cool: infitinite dont forget my rvd and huriricane creations