PDA

View Full Version : LOL everyone read this post!

Pablo32
02-02-2002, 11:39 PM
Check out what this fanboy says on psxextreme.com he says to mess with XBOXADDICT.COMhttp://www.psxextreme.com/forum2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3534&FORUM_ID=2&CAT_ID=2&Topic_Title=Mess+with+xboxaddict%2Ecom&Forum_Title=General+Forum

Whoever hates the xbox, should go check out xboxaddict.com and go to their forums and just start making fun of the X box. They will get so frickin ****ed off. But it is still fun none the less. Example, go to Suggestions/Ideas and tell them to Shove it up there @$$. Just thought I would want to give a heads up to anyone who wanted to have some fun.

Later,
Rufi

Always messing with xbox lovers heads.AHHH!

Azazel
02-03-2002, 12:02 AM
ya, but everyone else in the forum said it was a terrible idea. That post was probably some 10 year old kid.

jhixson2
02-03-2002, 09:02 AM
well se should just show them. let them come to the boards but then will wil not respond! that will shut them up!

monkeyman
02-03-2002, 09:08 AM
hehe i was having fun yelling at him also:D

gula
02-03-2002, 09:12 AM
Well, I guess that is xboxsucks87 in the Suggestions forum. What a ****ing *****, that dude can rot in hell...

SOVEREIGN2K2
02-03-2002, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by -gula
Well, I guess that is xboxsucks87 in the Suggestions forum. What a ****ing *****, that dude can rot in hell...

LOL..HELL YEA, IT WAS PROBABLY A LIL 10 YEAR OLD FA-REAL

BTW gula..was that guy that told you he was the site owner, was he for real? if he is the owner, is he really telling you to leave..what the hell is his dam problem, acting like he's all friggin high and mighty..lol

JAH BLESS, ZEEN

-SOVEREIGN:mad:

monkeyman
02-03-2002, 05:26 PM
hehe there forums are funny:D

gula
02-03-2002, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by SOVEREIGN2K2

BTW gula..was that guy that told you he was the site owner, was he for real? if he is the owner, is he really telling you to leave..what the hell is his dam problem, acting like he's all friggin high and mighty..lol

Ha, ****, I guess so man. Didn't even notice that until now. **** what a prick, I just only posted once, and he is telling me to leave, thats another negative part on Sony fans, ignorant. Jesus, I just only posted once, and then BAM! I want you gone..:rolleyes:

SUPER BOWL TIME!!!!

thunderkiss2k1
02-03-2002, 05:50 PM
Fellas, what it boils down to is this: these sony fanboys are jealous of XBOX. They know that XBOX is a great console, but they already shot their budget on the ps2. They also know it won't be long before the XBOX is breathing down Sony's neck in sales.

SOVEREIGN2K2
02-03-2002, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by thunderkiss2k1
Fellas, what it boils down to is this: these sony fanboys are jealous of XBOX. They know that XBOX is a great console, but they already shot their budget on the ps2. They also know it won't be long before the XBOX is breathing down Sony's neck in sales.

YES, you're right yo, i mean these PS2 fanboys are so intimidated that they must resort to all that crap to make themselves feel better. According to the OXM the sony vice president said that the xbox is basicly prooving to me more of a competitor than they expected, and because of this they will have to release the PS3 earlier than they expected..lol...well Sony finally recognized tru power when they saw it coming at them head on!:p

JAH BLESS, ZEEN

-SOVEREIGN:mad: