PDA

View Full Version : psxextreme messup

spy_spirit
02-03-2002, 09:42 AM
Whoever hates the psx & ps2, should go check out sxextreme.com and go to their forums and just start making fun of the Psx & ps2. They will get so frickin ****ed off. But it is still fun none the less. Example, go to General Discussion and tell them to Shove it up there @$$. Just thought I would want to give a heads up to anyone who wanted to have some fun.

Later,
Someone

Always messing with Psx &ps2 lovers heads.AHHH!

LOL!!!!!!!
:rolleyes:
(a litte bit of changement of an ****er on psxextreme.com forum)
(thx pablo32!)

monkeyman
02-03-2002, 11:06 AM
no thats a stupid idea:mad:

Kid Ryan
02-03-2002, 11:13 AM
It's people like you who turn boards into wars for no reason. Let them have their opinions and you keep your opinions.

Infinite
02-03-2002, 11:46 AM
spy_spirit im not gonna flam you like 89% of this board...

but thats not that great of an idea because Its a waste of time. lol

but at elast you show your devotion to the box:cool:

GokuX
02-03-2002, 12:43 PM
Lame. Must be the common practice of people who are too emotionally attached to their consoles. If you get flamed its your own fault.

gula
02-03-2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by spy_spirit
Whoever hates the psx & ps2, should go check out sxextreme.com and go to their forums and just start making fun of the Psx & ps2. They will get so frickin ****ed off. But it is still fun none the less. Example, go to General Discussion and tell them to Shove it up there @$$. Just thought I would want to give a heads up to anyone who wanted to have some fun.

Later,
Someone

Always messing with Psx &ps2 lovers heads.AHHH!

LOL!!!!!!!
:rolleyes:
(a litte bit of changement of an ****er on psxextreme.com forum)
(thx pablo32!)

Here we go again, yes I know xboxsucks85 said this. SO YOU DONT HAVE TO REPEAT IT FOR THE XBOX SIDE. Jesus, you people are just stupid and immature. Even the people at psxexteme.com said that they are not going to come here and say "XBox sucks", just like the people in this thread are saying. BECAUSE THEY ARE A LITTLE MATURE! Unlike this ****er...and xboxsucks87 and xboxsucks85.

Welrain
02-03-2002, 01:47 PM
I had to check, but my heart told me that your the same person who was responsible for the *10 things to do with your old ps2 thread*...your a seriously funny guy...umm..NOT! :o

Kid Ryan
02-03-2002, 01:51 PM
So you decided to show your face Infinite after all those lies you told. How nice to see you. I guess now you're trying to make friends now that everyone knows you're a fraud.

Azazel
02-03-2002, 01:51 PM
Not cool. A total waste of time. Play your box man! If you get board come find me on Gamespy and play some Halo.

Gamespy name Ty

spy_spirit
02-03-2002, 03:06 PM
Wow guys calm down I was just kidding U don't know what "LOL" mean?!?

:D :eek:

Welrain
02-03-2002, 04:26 PM
I do...but I'm not sure you understand the whole premise of humour...

humour n 1: a characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary) state of feeling; "whether he praised or cursed me depended on his temper at the time"; "he was in a bad humor" [syn: temper, mood, humor] 2: a message whose ingenuity or verbal skill or incongruity has the power to evoke laughter [syn: wit, humor, witticism, wittiness] 3: one of the four fluids in the body whose balance was believed (in ancient and medieval physiology) to determine your emotional and physical state; "the humors are blood and phlegm and yellow and black bile" [syn: humor] 4: the quality of being funny; "I fail to see the humor in it" [syn: humor] 5: the trait of appreciating (and being able to express) the humorous; "she didn't appreciate my humor;" "you can't survive in the army without a sense of humor" [syn: humor, sense of humor, sense of humour] v : put into a good mood [syn: humor]

Your posts posses neither ingenuity, verbal skill, incongruity and certainly to not evoke laughter.

Your posts can be defined as:

crap (krp) Vulgar Slang
n.
Excrement.
An act of defecating.
Foolish, deceitful, or boastful language.
Cheap or shoddy material.
Miscellaneous or disorganized items; clutter.
Insolent talk or behavior.

or

stu·pid (stpd, sty-)
adj. stu·pid·er, stu·pid·est
Slow to learn or understand; obtuse.
Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes.
Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless: a stupid mistake.
Dazed, stunned, or stupefied.
Pointless; worthless

Please keep thse remarks in mind when preparing your next post.

monkeyman
02-03-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Kid Ryan
So you decided to show your face Infinite after all those lies you told. How nice to see you. I guess now you're trying to make friends now that everyone knows you're a fraud.

hahahahahaha if he sees this i think hes gonna get mad mad mad hahaha this still makes me laugh

spy_spirit
02-03-2002, 06:15 PM
I know i'm wasting my time and this is stupid but if U answer to something stupid U R 2X stupid!

P.s: I'm not mad! lol:)