PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how to use the bloodwake cheats?

Chaotic
02-03-2002, 11:19 AM
I have the cheat codes but where and how do i use them? What screens etc.....

I cant seem to figure it out!!!!

gula
02-03-2002, 01:06 PM
Invincibility
At the title screen, click Left Analog-stick, click Right Analog-stick, press Down, Left, Down, Left, B, Y, then press Start. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound. Note: If the code does not activate the first time, reset the Xbox and try again. To enter another code, remain on this screen until the game returns to the title screen on its own.

Infinite ammunition
At the title screen, press Black, White, L, R, click Right Analog-stick(2), press Y, X, then press Start. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound. Note: If the code does not activate the first time, reset the Xbox and try again. To enter another code, remain on this screen until the game returns to the title screen on its own.

Infinite turbo
At the title screen, press Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, then press Start. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound. Note: If the code does not activate the first time, reset the Xbox and try again. To enter another code, remain on this screen until the game returns to the title screen on its own.

-------

There ya go, an easier explanation on how to do them.

Chaotic
02-03-2002, 01:18 PM
The title screen meaing when i first start the game!!! But when i enter these codes if i hit a or b button durning the code it goes into the next screen.

Also the codes im looking for instruction on how to do them is the ones to Unlock all the Mulitplayer battle arenas and all the boats.

I have the codes but cant get them to work!!!!

heartsxcarved
02-03-2002, 03:16 PM
You do it when it shows BLOODWAKE and the boat.. the screen where it says "press start"