PDA

View Full Version : I'm through with waiting for any video games

ghost 009
11-13-2004, 06:31 PM
This thread will state the reasons why I don't like Halo 2. I'm not gonna blame this all on bungie considering I know they know how to make video games. They just made a poor chioce to continue making the game for xbox instead of xbox 2. All I want you to do is to hear my reasons for not liking Halo 2.

In Halo 1 you ramp your warthog over hills and explore Halo. You help secure marines and explore covenant ships. Instant classic. In Halo 2 you explore Earth City. Earth is on the verge of being destroyed and Master Chief is the only one who can save it. You destroy covenant ghosts and dropships while on the streets and buildings of Earth. You kill prophets, the covenant leaders. This is the greatest game ever. That is not what we got.

Halo
http://nikon.bungie.org/screenshots/wickedtoast.101503/halo-93-8f.jpg

http://nikon.bungie.org/screenshots/wickedtoast.101503/halo-93-3f.jpg

http://nikon.bungie.org/screenshots/wickedtoast.101503/halo-93-1f.jpg

ghost 009
11-13-2004, 06:31 PM
Halo 2 a year ago
http://www.gamecritics.com/feature/report/e3expo2003_hype/e3expo2003_halo2.jpg

http://www.firingsquad.com/games/halo2_overview_e3_2003/images/07.jpg

http://http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2003/e3/0512/xb_halo205121130_screen004.jpg

http://www.gamecritics.com/feature/report/e3expo2003_hype/e3expo2003_halo2.jpg

http://www.bungie.net/SlideShow.aspx?Path=/games/Halo2&Slideshow=ConceptArt&Slide=9

http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/482/482228/imgs_15.html look at bottom screenshot

Halo 2 E3 Trailer
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/default.asp

The Halo 2 that we got
http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/482/482228/img_2453213.html

http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/482/482228/img_2453212.html

http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/482/482228/img_2452996.html

Seriously I'm dissapointed. Sure you can have your own opion and I respect that and I want you to respect mine. I am leaving. Maybe not leave but just not post nearly as much. I don't care if you disagree I just wanted to post that.

shrew king
11-13-2004, 06:49 PM
Halo 1's campaign was repetitive, and outright boring at numerous points.

No level in Halo 2 feels repeated, the graphics are better, and there's more variety of things to do and ways to do it. It's not the game we saw in the previous E3s, but it still turned out better than Halo 1, which isn't a simple thing to do.

TheCovenant
11-13-2004, 07:08 PM
Halo 1's campaign was repetitive, and outright boring at numerous points.

No level in Halo 2 feels repeated, the graphics are better, and there's more variety of things to do and ways to do it. It's not the game we saw in the previous E3s, but it still turned out better than Halo 1, which isn't a simple thing to do.

i second that. Halo 1 was pretty fun, but it does get repetative and boring at points. Sometimes i felt like I had to do chores before getting to fun parts of the game.

Halo 2 had a much deeper story, its just subtle. GAmeplay wise, its the most fun on xbox. Seriously, dual weilding, boarding, target tracking= fun.

I cant see why you dont like it, but it doesnt really bother me that you dont, nor that you're leaving. Most poeple on live would disagree with you, and frankly so do I. But since were on "respect each other's opinins" mode, i just have to say that i dont understand yours, but i can respect it.

Casper
11-13-2004, 07:16 PM
Butterz - you are the most ungrateful gamer I've heard on these boards ever. Every game you sit back and nitpick everything that the designer didn't do to make it to your needs. But yet, they sell millions of copies on their games...and you just add to your post count...hmmm....

GTA3 Dude
11-13-2004, 07:22 PM
I can agree with you. I don't know how anyone could hate Halo's single player campaign. It's ending was perfect and the most fun last level in a game ever.

Halo 2's last level wasn't fun and neither was the rest of single player. If you didn't like the library in Halo 1, I am sure you thought they were worse in Halo 2. The AI seems much worse in every way. Except now, you just get killed faster. It isn't about tactics, it's about stronger weapons.

E Nomini Patri
11-13-2004, 07:28 PM
The AI seems much worse in every way. Except now, you just get killed faster. It isn't about tactics, it's about stronger weapons.

Wow, way to play the game on Easy... :rolleyes:

lax_defense
11-13-2004, 09:21 PM
Stop complaining. They listened to the masses who wanted it on xbox. Get over it. There is no perfect game. If you wanted what we were going to get from the E3 2003, you got it. It was a cutscene. If you wanted that in game, you'd probably kill yourself because it would have to load more and there would be much lag.

Graphics aren't what make up a game.

The single player game leaves it open for a new one. If you want a game better than the game better than Halo- wait and shut yer yappin'

LTM360
11-13-2004, 09:22 PM
lmao no **** Zero. No tactics, are you kidding me!? :rofl:

That just made my day.

Butterz, I disagree. I do however, respect your opinion.

FB-Gollum
11-13-2004, 09:57 PM
I don't respect your opinion at all. We've agreed in the past on things, (as I'm an evil critic as well) but this is just trolling the mud. Seriously, at what point is something good enough? If you want super high resolution textures etc. go get a PC. Halo 2 is about the most impressive thing that the Xbox is capable of, and I'm blown away. I've laughed at lame FPS after lame FPS for Xbox while playing on my PC and finally there's another console shooter that can stack up (and don't say GR does because just like Rainbow Six, the PC version slaughters it).

IMHO this dissent is tantamount to being completely unrealistic and irrational. I can't respect irrational things.

ghost 009
11-13-2004, 10:01 PM
Wait a second I just beat the game and I no longer respect anyones other opion on the game. I dont think that the demo I saw and the game I played were similar.

I waited 2 years for a game that I thought was something else. They made the demo pretty good but the campaign pretty bad. Then I saw the ending.

**** YOU BUNGIE

BananaMan
11-13-2004, 10:04 PM
Wait a second I just beat the game and I no longer respect anyones other opion on the game. I dont think that the demo I saw and the game I played were similar.

I waited 2 years for a game that I thought was something else. They made the demo pretty good but the campaign pretty bad. Then I saw the ending.

**** YOU BUNGIE

you can leave now butterz... :rolleyes:

ghost 009
11-13-2004, 10:15 PM
Correction

I'm Not Buying Another Video Game

Anthony4sho
11-13-2004, 10:19 PM

**** YOU BUNGIE

BLASPHAMER!!

That's your fault buddy. You overhyped it, and you have only yourself to blame. On top of that, if you have watched the SE disc that came with the LE, Bungie clearly shows why the game didn't look the same as before. Another thing, it's only a minor difference. The game is still one of the better looking games out there and the 3 screenshots you used that are in todays game all look fantastic.

BananaMan
11-13-2004, 10:21 PM
Correction

rofl. that's all i can say, sorry.

:rofl:

ghost 009
11-13-2004, 10:26 PM
ya **** em...

SPARTAN VI
11-13-2004, 10:28 PM
It was "cool" to hate Linkin Park, now it's "cool" to hate good games? :confused:

BananaMan
11-13-2004, 10:31 PM
It was "cool" to hate Linkin Park, now it's "cool" to hate good games? :confused:
what can i say butterz is just "cool"

:p

ghost 009
11-13-2004, 10:36 PM
good games? how can you call halo 2 good? btw where do you see butterz in my name?

The Jackal
11-13-2004, 10:48 PM
youre always gonna be butterz, deal with it... and good, dont buy another video game and then you have no reason to post here... give youre little im never coming back speach as always then leave... some time will pass and youll realize you have no life or friends cause your personality is crap and you think youre "special" cause thats what your mom says and then come back bein same old whiny butterz and throw hissy fits over everything... dammit wheres dark enemy at a time like this!

Whisper
11-13-2004, 10:58 PM
good games? how can you call halo 2 good? btw where do you see butterz in my name?

Whoa whoa.. stop right there Ghost.. you're calling Halo 2 bad then? You say you loved Halo.. are you saying Halo 2 is a step backwards? Even if you don't think it's an improvment.. then it's the exact same thing, so you must think it's good.

Which is it?

XhigginsX
11-13-2004, 11:02 PM
ok butterz....WDF is your problem man,if you think Halo 2 suckd you proly played it on easy, so what if it didnt come out for Xbox 2,they can make Halo 3 for that moron, dont buy another game either no one really cares..and bungie made one of the best games out there....

No Fear 23
11-13-2004, 11:14 PM
you basically dissed the single player campagin, but never said anything about multiplayer, except for the fact that some ppl are just better than you and you hate the game for that reason. boo hoo, just practice and improve your skills. its a whole new game and needs new strageties.

if its not enough, theres a game that will blow halo 2 away....you wont be disapointed. Its Kabuki Warriors 2. i sh1t you not, it'll own.

Regosnot
11-13-2004, 11:27 PM
Game about having fun not picking out every bad aspect of the game. Halo was a revolutionary shooter and Halo 2 was just a continuation with improved graphics and gameplay. So whats your problem butterz.

shrew king
11-14-2004, 12:12 AM
youre always gonna be butterz, deal with it... and good, dont buy another video game and then you have no reason to post here... give youre little im never coming back speach as always then leave... some time will pass and youll realize you have no life or friends cause your personality is crap and you think youre "special" cause thats what your mom says and then come back bein same old whiny butterz and throw hissy fits over everything... dammit wheres dark enemy at a time like this!

Feel better?

Seriously, posts like this have to stop. Let your built up rage out somewhere else.

rpgreligion
11-14-2004, 12:20 AM
Halo and Halo 2 were and are both overhyped and overglorified, but both are awesome games. Do you seriously expect ANY game to live up to hype of this level? If you do, you are more dimwitted than I thought.

You can't expect a video game to live up to each and everything you want in it...it's not like you're feeding them what to include and exclude. They can't throw just anything on a dvd and expect the hardware to even be able to support it. There are limitations, and those limitations also include time. I'm sure if Bungie had delayed Halo 2 for two or three years in order to perfect it, you would still be complaining. They had a mass amount of people anxious to get their hands on the sequel, and they had to get it out in a certain time period. In my opinion, they put together a great game, well worthy of my money.

Oh, and I'm sure you'll buy plenty of video games in the future.

Oh..and also...I hate Linkin Park. :D

E Nomini Patri
11-14-2004, 12:52 AM
Wait a second I just beat the game and I no longer respect anyones other opion on the game. I dont think that the demo I saw and the game I played were similar. I waited 2 years for a game that I thought was something else. They made the demo pretty good but the campaign pretty bad. Then I saw the ending.

You really expect a 1+ year old demo to be the same in the final version of the game? I hope you never get a job in game development.

While I do think it would be fun to play that demo, it was not implemented in the final game for a reason. I also think the graphics in the final version look a hell of a lot better than the E32K3 Demo did. The buildings were too gray and plain (definitely due to it being an incomplete version of the game).

**** YOU BUNGIE

Yeah, they suck for making games that you don't like to play. You need to look at it from their point of view, you can't please everyone. You make it seem like they don't care about you. Weekly updates, communication with fansites, LAN parties, making games worth examining that have people discussing and theorizing for years after release...

You are ridiculously spoiled and ungracious. Anyways, thanks for your opinion. It's a keeper.

Ghost
11-14-2004, 01:27 AM
This is all i have to say, and i am pisse dbecuase everyone pretty much was a dumbass. I SAID HALO 2 was overhyped, NO mofo game is goona live up to hype that is "perfect" You sat there like a damn Pansy getting as much info as you could on the game cuz you were SOOO excited that it would be perfect, all i have to say is that nothing is perfect, (but it can get close). The reason you may not like halo 2 is bec uase you expected something better than any game out and anything around, lol in my opinion what a stupid move on your part, like someone else said here its YOUR fault you dont like it. So all i have to say now is, Go get a life and plz never OVERHYPE yourself again with all that being said.

Good luck Living without video games. And try to have fun with every "imperfect" thing in your life, cuz nothing is perfect, but you just have to deal with it and make the best out of it to make your life better and more enjoyable, If you do that you wont be acting like you are now. I hope all of my "lecturing" doesn't go in and out of your ears, cuz if it does, GOOD LUCK being happy.

Well Have a good life, learn from your mistakes and I respect the fact that you have an opinion based on your own Mistake. If you correct your mistake next time you may find what ever it may be to be the best thing out there, even tho its not.

Edit* and mods please dont abn me for in a sense of flaminbg him, i just want him to understand his mistake. Which was overhyping a game.

Derr Panzerman
11-14-2004, 01:35 AM

I am not a fan of the ending...but I have to ask: is there anything you CAN'T whine about? Honestly...I've been to a few message boards, and you're the whiniest person I've ever come in contact with. First it's the "HALO 2 is TOO COMMERCIALIZED!!! *cries*" ****...grow up. It's a game. That your life revolved around it at any point is just a sad statement. Get over it. Take the game back. Burn the game in a pyre...I don't care, but stop *****ing.

PS- this isn't even *****ing..it's just baby, blubbering, whining. Grow the **** up.

Koopa
11-14-2004, 01:36 AM
before anyone *****es, they should try to name other games that look as good and accomplish as much as halo 2 has. you can probably count them on one hand.

Dark Enemy
11-14-2004, 01:41 AM
Butterz aka ghost, Why are you an extreme *****y, whiner? Seriously man, you are always *****ing about something. Either your annoying dad, brother, school, friends, life and games. Heres what i took from your post.

1. Your mad that you suck ass
2. you suck
3. you must have overhyped the **** out of yourself
4. mad that my federation brothers raped you and kicked you fromt he server

If you dont like the game just shut up. I could predict what your post is before I even read it. All I need to see is your name in a thread. Just shut up, wack off and chill.

BeyRevRa
11-14-2004, 01:48 AM
I'm going to be honest and say that I stopped reading this thread at the whole "**** Bungie" thing and went ahead with a post, so this might have been mentioned previously but here we go:

That demo that you are sighting is a Movie, a Cut-Scene of sorts; anyone that can't see that for themselve is blind. You expected the game to look like that? That would revolutionize gaming if it were to play like that, I don't believe there is a graphics card out there that is capable of drawing graphics of that magnitude while maintaining any more than 5 FPS. Don't get me wrong, I was disappointed with Halo 2 but man... they are working with 3 year old hardware that wasn't even top of the line to begin with, what did you expect? This is like being upset that Final Fantasy 7 didn't look like the FMVs while in game. Apparently you missed the multi-player demo at least year's E3, because that IS the game that we got.

ghost 009
11-14-2004, 11:01 AM
From the Bungie forums

"Everyone that says Halo 2 is great/superb/brilliant etc, is correct when judging Halo 2 on itís own merit, or when comparing it to most of the other FPS games out there.

Everyone that says Halo 2 is rubbish/crap/terrible etc, is wrong when judging it on itís own merit, or when comparing it to most of the other FPS games out there.

Everyone who says Halo 2 is rushed/flawed/disappointing etc, is correct when comparing it to Halo, which is to be expected considering Halo came out first. They are also correct considering Halo 2 was supposed to surpass Halo in every way, according to Bungieís very own words, but instead severely distorted many of the things that worked almost perfectly in the original.

My opinion of the game is this:

Relative to most other shooters on the market Halo 2 is a great game, but relative to Halo, it is not that impressive, which is what most people will justifiably compare it to (Since Halo does exist, and this is the sequel), and in that respect it is a major disappointment and falls way short of what it should have been.

I personally would rather have just had 15 new levels on the Halo engine, with none of the new additions (except the stuff that would change by default, e.g. new levels/maps, new dialogue, new story etc), rather than this mishmash of thrown together elements with no one component fully polished or complete.

Let me be clear. I would rather have more of the same (The same fully polished, almost perfect, basic elements found in Halo), than the new flawed additions or reworked original elements that are in Halo 2,

Like most people I always want extras such as new weapons, new enemies, destructible vehicles, extended storyline and cut-scenes etc, but only if they have been implemented properly and not at the expense of the parts that worked so well in the first place.

What do you all think?"

Same way I feel...

XhigginsX
11-14-2004, 11:04 AM
ok,halo 2 had a not so great ending, and when u say u compare it to halo,ghost when you 1st played halo you proly wasnt knowing what to expect,halo 2, you know your after the covant,you know you gotta try and destroy the ring,so you was already expecting some of it. now get a life,shut up,and stop crying so much,its just a game

oh by the way over 75% of the people here will say halo2 surpassed halo in every aspect,because it did,boss fights made the game even that much harder on higher diffuculty.

Ghost
11-14-2004, 11:10 AM
goddamn whining *******s!!!! The reason you guys prolly feel this way is becuase the game is HALO "2" Not Halo: Combat "exspansion" MY god Halo "2" was different, if you were stupid enough to hype yourself up with the first game so much that you lost contact with reality and Halo is the only game that will make you have fun, then you are dumb, all i have to say is GO PLAY HALO: CE and stop yur ****ing WHINING.

XhigginsX
11-14-2004, 11:15 AM
Woah, warrior i sure hope that wasnt pointed twords me,because i am playing other games besides Halo2 and i didnt get soooo hyped up about a game that i thought it sukd because i was expecting more, i play nintendo games and still have fun with them

Ghost
11-14-2004, 11:17 AM
Woah, warrior i sure hope that wasnt pointed twords me,because i am playing other games besides Halo2 and i didnt get soooo hyped up about a game that i thought it sukd because i was expecting more, i play nintendo games and still have fun with them
no thats good, as long as you dont overhype yourself sooo much with one thing that you lose your "sanity" you could say.

Dark Enemy
11-14-2004, 12:33 PM
i Declare ghost as a teh ghey whiner...I rest my case

Ghost
11-14-2004, 12:35 PM
i Declare ghost as a teh ghey whiner...I rest my case
:hail: Words of wisdom.

ghost 009
11-14-2004, 01:12 PM
I'm through with this bull****. You guys don't understand how much better it could have been. They didn't have to take out the new mombasa thing. It wasn't because it wouldn't play on the xbox its cause of something else. It was either for more money aka Halo 3 or lazyness. Look at it this way you could get the Ea James Bond or the Rareware Goldeneye 007. Ea rips you off. Rareware didn't. We got the Ea version of Halo 2, we got ripped off. They had more than just the New Mombasa level made. Heres a tidbit from one of the developers "Theres this great scene of betrayel when Miranda straps a bomb to MC's chest". There was no we couldn't format it onto the xbox. Your own fault if you can't see this.

super_ryu
11-14-2004, 01:37 PM

**** YOU BUNGIE

Here we see Bungie slaving away, working hard everyday to make a longer, better version of halo. They overcame problems and pushed xbox, and xbox live to the limits and even past. Don't go on shaming them for they have done many things that no game has ever done.

your an embarrassment to Xbox Addict, Xbox, and Gamers everywhere. Disconnect yourself from the internet.

ghost 009
11-14-2004, 01:43 PM
Here we see Bungie slaving away, working hard everyday to make a longer, better version of halo. They overcame problems and pushed xbox, and xbox live to the limits and even past. Don't go on shaming them for they have done many things that no game has ever done.

your an embarrassment to Xbox Addict, Xbox, and Gamers everywhere. Disconnect yourself from the internet.
oh my...

Bungie didn't slave away... They said we have 1 million pre orders, lets just make this **** and get the money. Now slaving away would be making it the way they said they were gonna make it. They changed the entire storyline, wheres this goddamn appoclypse.

PapaSKooT
11-14-2004, 01:47 PM
oh my...

Bungie didn't slave away... They said we have 1 million pre orders, lets just make this **** and get the money. Now slaving away would be making it the way they said they were gonna make it. They changed the entire storyline, wheres this goddamn appoclypse.
Oh, in that case...

Sorry, I didn't realize that Bungie doesn't have creative control over their games.

super_ryu
11-14-2004, 01:49 PM
And yet Xbox Live, clans, bit team battle, no lag in games, non-repetitive missions, better graphics (yes they are if you look), new weapons, new maps, new vehicles, new dual option, etc.. is no change at all?
They made it when they said they were gonna make it, and found that the original release time wasn't long enough so they extended it.

If you look under bungie history, when they made Myth there was a huge bug.
They found this out after they produced all the cd's etc... This bug deleted your hardrive if you uninstalled it.
Now if Bungie was the money whores as you say they were, they would've just left the game like that and said "who cares its their problem now".
But no, they unpacked all the games and put in the new patched Myth version in each of them which ultimately cost them ALOT OF MONEY.
So please do your research before making dumbass remarks like those

XhigginsX
11-14-2004, 02:00 PM
you said bungie rushed Halo 2.... uh is that why the delayed it for a year or more... they coulda brought it out when it was supposed to and say heres Halo 2... no they took it back and made it better and added mroe stuff for it so we can get more enjoyment out of it..... Bungie has made again anoter great game

ghost 009
11-14-2004, 02:05 PM
jesus christ you guys are so gullable. I'm sick of this bull****. I'm off these forums.

No Fear 23
11-14-2004, 02:07 PM
jesus christ you guys are so gullable. I'm sick of this bull****. I'm off these forums.

bout damn time.

XhigginsX
11-14-2004, 02:08 PM
see ya whiner

super_ryu
11-14-2004, 02:11 PM

Go buy a PS2, or a Gamecube, you don't deserve an Xbox

ScorpionX
11-14-2004, 02:15 PM
Go buy a PS2, or a Gamecube, you don't deserve an Xbox

shut up

natedog8
11-14-2004, 03:55 PM
halo 2

shrew king
11-14-2004, 04:12 PM
no lag in games

Far from true.

E Nomini Patri
11-14-2004, 04:34 PM
you said bungie rushed Halo 2.... uh is that why the delayed it for a year or more... they coulda brought it out when it was supposed to and say heres Halo 2... no they took it back and made it better and added mroe stuff for it so we can get more enjoyment out of it..... Bungie has made again anoter great game

It wasn't delayed. Why do people still believe this? Bungie announced only one release date ever at the E3 Press Conference in May 2004: 11.09.2004.

BananaMan
11-14-2004, 04:38 PM
If you look under bungie history, when they made Myth there was a huge bug.
They found this out after they produced all the cd's etc... This bug deleted your hardrive if you uninstalled it.
Now if Bungie was the money whores as you say they were, they would've just left the game like that and said "who cares its their problem now".
But no, they unpacked all the games and put in the new patched Myth version in each of them which ultimately cost them ALOT OF MONEY.
So please do your research before making dumbass remarks like those
now that is a BIG ass problem. if i'd got one of the games that did that and i uninstalled it i'd be pissed as hell!

but anyways later butterz, you've giving your little i'm leaving speech about 3 times, you always come back. maybe you won't this time.

peace.

Casper
11-14-2004, 06:22 PM
goddamn whining *******s!!!! The reason you guys prolly feel this way is becuase the game is HALO "2" Not Halo: Combat "exspansion" MY god Halo "2" was different, if you were stupid enough to hype yourself up with the first game so much that you lost contact with reality and Halo is the only game that will make you have fun, then you are dumb, all i have to say is GO PLAY HALO: CE and stop yur ****ing WHINING.
You seriously need to calm the hell down and grow up a little bit. Posts like these are not needed - relax.

Derr Panzerman
11-14-2004, 07:04 PM
It wasn't delayed. Why do people still believe this? Bungie announced only one release date ever at the E3 Press Conference in May 2004: 11.09.2004.

I think he's referring to what Bungie says on the special features disc of the CE H2...how they were dissappointed with the HALO 2 "demo" from E32k3, and went back and redid alot of stuff.

Derr Panzerman
11-14-2004, 07:07 PM
I'm through with this bull****. You guys don't understand how much better it could have been. They didn't have to take out the new mombasa thing. It wasn't because it wouldn't play on the xbox its cause of something else. It was either for more money aka Halo 3 or lazyness. Look at it this way you could get the Ea James Bond or the Rareware Goldeneye 007. Ea rips you off. Rareware didn't. We got the Ea version of Halo 2, we got ripped off. They had more than just the New Mombasa level made. Heres a tidbit from one of the developers "Theres this great scene of betrayel when Miranda straps a bomb to MC's chest". There was no we couldn't format it onto the xbox. Your own fault if you can't see this.

Three easy ways to fix your predicament:
1) return the game
2) get a real life
3) you are happy

borka105
11-14-2004, 07:35 PM
Ghost 009- I understand that you are mad that Halo 2 didn't deliver in a way that you thought it should have...

I have many friend who feel the same way...

but that doesn't give you the right to hate on Bungie or even go as far as saying that they just put a game together to release it....

if you knew the hours upon hours that were spent on the game... the years and money that went into the game... the amount of people that worked on the game...

these people literally committed themselves to this project for 2-3 years and did nothing but work on this game.. Imagine working 15 hour days for months at a time..

You really don't know how st*Pid the things that you are saying are because you have no clue what it takes to make a game as big as Halo 2....

-borka105

borka105
11-14-2004, 07:36 PM
Oh and if you have the LE version, please watch the part about making the game.. It explains a lot of things and answers a lot of the complaints and questions that you have..

-borka105

ALC
11-14-2004, 09:20 PM
Correction

If you don't enjoy games like halo 2 then perhaps video games aren't for you. Try knitting I guess, I dunno. PS; cussing out bungie just doesn't even make sense.

MatrixMaul
11-15-2004, 01:52 AM
Butterz, I disagree. I do however, respect your opinion.
I HATE YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR!!! I HOPE YOUR FAMILY GETS RAPED!!!!!!!!!
ok, im joking, that just reminded me of Red vs Blue's 'How Arguments happen on the Internet'

I dont hate you LTM360...just butterz. :)

Reclaimer
11-15-2004, 07:48 AM
OK.. did everyone get the flaming and general retardedness out of their system yet?
If not, you are S.O.L.