PDA

View Full Version : infinte likes to lie

DIGITAL
02-03-2002, 02:19 PM
infinte posted that he never said anything about innovators of wrestling in a thread last week ,well i found that thread ,if you dont like raw dont click here 24 new pics,take a look an see how he lies

Infinite
02-03-2002, 02:21 PM
ok sorry. I did 4get about that post. lol

I remember the title of that thread.

skoot182
02-03-2002, 02:21 PM
oh god, not another infinite bashing thread.

STOP THE MADNESS !!!

dagoat
02-03-2002, 02:25 PM
what in the blue hell is this guy digital talking about?

DIGITAL
02-03-2002, 02:26 PM
im not bashing him i love all my fellow addicts i was just telling the truth,dont worry infinte your still hooking us up with cool pics

SOVEREIGN2K2
02-03-2002, 02:33 PM
YO, FA-REAL YA'LL DAM, LIKE MY DAWG SKOOT182 SAID, "NOT ANOTHER INFINITE BASHING THREAD"..I mean dam ya'll if you dont believe the man, simply dont ask/talk/think or listen to him or his thread anymore, there's no need to start a whole new thread about the *****..besides we all know the official INFINITE bashing thread is "Rapiers not the only one with a WWF BETA"..lol..(sorry INFINITE, couldnt help it..it was just too easy)..anyways, just wait till the game is out, then if he lied, now we can joyfully open up an "OFFICIAL INFINITE BASHING THREAD" and basicly let his a$$ have it(and if he is lyin, i will start the thread my dam self), untill then let the man be!...lol..dam. BTW whats all this i hear about the proof of him lying, where the fuk is it?!?!?..and who the fudge is RAPIER!?!?!

P.S. FOR THE FRIGGIN RECORD, HE DID POST HIS "KANE THROUGH THE TABLE" PIC BEFORE IOWGAMES.COM DID..LOL..GO AHEAD AND ASK THAT HALF WIT WHO RUNS THE SITE.:confused: LOL

ANYWAYS THE POINT IS: WAIT TILL THE ****ING GAME COMES THE **** OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

JAH BLESS, ZEEN

-SOVEREIGN:mad:

skoot182
02-03-2002, 02:50 PM
Word :D

techoholic1
02-03-2002, 03:02 PM
people actually believe stuff that comes from IOWGames.com? Their logo is only so big (and with a black background) to cover up other logos..(Gamespot/IGN/etc.)

Cook knows nothing. Trust me..I have had the displeasure of talking to him personally, and yes, he is a retard. Maybe I should show you a few of our chat logs sometime.

Snoopy7548
02-03-2002, 06:03 PM
infinite, to stop all this shi*, just take a pic with a camera of the whole tv with the game on screen, then everyone will believe u

Infinite
02-03-2002, 06:09 PM
haha. oh my god! I swear no one reads they just wanna straight bash me!

Ive said it b4 ill say it again. I returned the game on saturday to Emaueal at 3:00 pm