PDA

View Full Version : Okay listen to me please

Everypnes Dream
02-03-2002, 02:28 PM
I know with all of the lying going on around here with that infinite guy that you don't trust alot of people....espicially someone new like me...but i DO have the beta..I read somewhere that this Infinite guy had it and I was reading his posts and he's a huge bull****ter....I'm not...I DO HAVE THE BETA...My Father works at an electronics store and they got it, he got me an extra copy\ because an employee wasnt there that day.

Infinite
02-03-2002, 02:34 PM
BULLS!T ! Then heres a question that you would only know if you had the game.....

when you start the game and your at the title screen what happens?

and I know the answer and you guys can ask rapier if im telling the truth too!

dagoat
02-03-2002, 02:35 PM
nows heres a true true fraud. His father works at a elecronic store and he got the game. I work at babbages and we dont even have this game yet

Everypnes Dream
02-03-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by dagoat
nows heres a true true fraud. His father works at a elecronic store and he got the game. I work at babbages and we dont even have this game yet

umm no lemme think **** off...see the thing is i really do have it you **** wad

and to mr liar man..... when you start it does the raw intro.

SOVEREIGN2K2
02-03-2002, 02:41 PM
YO, GOAT I FEEL YA DAWG..I MEAN BELIEVEING INFINITE WAS HARD ENOUGH, AND BELIEVE ME, IN MY ONW BIASED A$$ WAY, I'M GVING INFINITE THE BENIFIT OF THE DOUBT, AND NOW THIS HALF-WIT, COMES FROM OUTTA NOWHERE TALKIN BOUT HIS DAM DADDY GOT HIM THE FRIGGIN BETA...LOL...YO FA-REAL, WE ALL NEED TO PACK THIS ***** UP AND HEAD OFF TO DO A SHOW ON COMIC VIEW!!!!!!, FASHO....LOL...HAAA, THE PAIN...LOL...MY RIBS...NURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAH BLESS, ZEEN

-SOVEREIGN:mad:

SOVEREIGN2K2
02-03-2002, 02:44 PM
YO SERIOUSLY , WHO THE FUK IS "RAPIER"?!?!?!?!?

I KEEP HEARING ABOUT HIS ASS AND I'VE NEVER SEEN HIM IN THE FORUMS OR WHATEVA!!!...WHERE IS HE, IS HE EVEN PART OF THE ADDICT, OR IS HE SOMEWHERE ELSE?

Infinite
02-03-2002, 02:45 PM
hahah! yea good answer. it has the raw entrace. haha! and....

is that it..cause 2 more things happen!

dagoat
02-03-2002, 02:47 PM
ok three questions then
1. ok then what buttons do you use to steal moves.
2.what electronic store does your father work at
3.did you really think anybody would believe you:rolleyes:
ps
SOVEREIGN2K2 agreed lol
rapiers over at gamefaqs.com wwf raw board

SOVEREIGN2K2
02-03-2002, 02:49 PM
LOL..YO THIS ***** IS SO FUNNY, I MEAN DAM, NOW WE HAVE THE SUPPOSED LIAR, CALING THE NEW LIAR, A FRIGGIN LIAR..YO FOR REAL YO, WE GOTTA HEAD OVA TO COMIC VIEW FASHO!!!

PERSONALLY: I'LL BELIEVE INFINITE, BEFORE I BELIVE THIS NEW 8-YEAR-OLD..LOL...HAAAA

JAH BLESS, ZEEN

Infinite
02-03-2002, 02:52 PM
this is what happens you moron. first the raw them starts and jim ross says some stupid crap like o my god with like crazy moves like the stunner pedigree and rockbottom then all of sudden it shows the characters modled in wireframe and then turns the models in the raw is war people and they finish the rest of the video doing moves with a loud crazy theme in the background that changes.

SOVEREIGN2K2
02-03-2002, 02:54 PM
LOL..YO DAGOAT, YOU SEE THIS MADNESS..WATCH THIS NOW, BY TUESDAY WE'LL HAVE BOUT 3 MORE FUKAZ COMIN UP IN THIS PIECE TALKIN BOUT THEY HAVE AN EVEN NEWER BETA THAN INFINITE, JUST LIKE THIS NEW GAMECUBE 8-YEAR-OLD..LOL.

YEA, BTW..IF I WAS THERE, I'D SMACK YOU AND YO DAM DADDY..HAA..OL' FRESH A$$..TALKIN BOUT YOU GOT THE BETA!!..CUZ PLEASE.

JAH BLESS, ZEEN
HOLLA BACK,1

SOVEREIGN2K2
02-03-2002, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by dagoat
ok three questions then
1. ok then what buttons do you use to steal moves.
2.what electronic store does your father work at
3.did you really think anybody would believe you:rolleyes:
ps
SOVEREIGN2K2 agreed lol
rapiers over at gamefaqs.com wwf raw board

AIGHT YO, THANX DAGOAT..HOLLA, 1:mad:

JAH BLESS, ZEEN

techoholic1
02-03-2002, 03:07 PM
FOR SURE DAWG THIS LOSER "SOVEREIGN2K2" IS BULL****TING BECAUSE HE SOUNDS LIKE A FUKIN DAWG YO. YO YOYO YO YO YO YO SHUT THE HELL UP.

TheDuke12144
02-03-2002, 03:16 PM
Man you guys must be the biggest dumbas!ses I have ever seen. The element this guy is using is called A JOKE YOU MORONS. He is joking. He is mocking Infinite basically. Thats all. I actually find it quite funny.

SOVEREIGN2K2
02-03-2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by techoholic1
FOR SURE DAWG THIS LOSER "SOVEREIGN2K2" IS BULL****TING BECAUSE HE SOUNDS LIKE A FUKIN DAWG YO. YO YOYO YO YO YO YO SHUT THE HELL UP.

LOL..TECHOHOLIC is so friggin smart..lol...i mean dam, so original, shut the fuk up, you dum ass...go back to beatin yo meat in the corner wit a friggin nail clipper, you dum ass b!tch..lol..haa yow ass is probably another 8-year old lil ***** who has nothing to do all day, but talk ****..lol..dum b!tch, get a job, and get outta yo moma house you fuknut..haa..

BIG UPS TO MY DAWG "DAGOAT"

P.S. YO TECH..BTW TELL YO UGLY A$$ MOMA TO STOP COMIN BY MY HOUSE FUK BWOY!!..LOL..HAAA...THE PAIN..MY RIBS..HAAAA.. U DUCK A$$ *****:) LOL..HAA

YOU B!TCH YOU KNOW WHO YOU MESSIN WIT?..FUKKA I AM THE SOVEREIGN U HO!!

LOL..MARK A$$ DUCK..AND BTW YOU NOW HAVE THE MOTHAFUKIN PERMISSION TO START CRYIN HO!:(

"FUK WRONG WIT YOU,SON?...THE SOVEREIGN HAS SPOKEN!!"

yall
02-03-2002, 03:24 PM
Wow. Sovereign, are you a product of the Ft. Lauderdale educational system? No wonder the country is in the state it's in if we let Florida decide the outcome of our elections.

Sgt. Hammer
02-03-2002, 03:39 PM
SOVEREIGN2K2 you just reinforce my theory that stupid people should not breed, so please... next time you see your parents, slap them for me.

SOVEREIGN2K2
02-03-2002, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Sgt. Hammer
SOVEREIGN2K2 you just reinforce my theory that stupid people should not breed, so please... next time you see your parents, slap them for me.

LOL..how long did it take you to think that one up newbie?

lol..and i'm suppose to be insulted by you with all 5 posts of idiocy that you have posted here..lol..dam i'm not even gonna bother with you..lol..techoholic is more of a challenge..i mean dam at least he has posted more than 5 times, i actually could be insulted enough by him to respond blatantly mad..lol..but you??..lol..dawg, please..i got betta things to do..lata newbie!:)

-SOVEREIGN

Sgt. Hammer
02-03-2002, 03:51 PM
lol..and i'm suppose to be insulted by you with all 5 posts of idiocy

And I am supposed to be insulted by 46 + posts of stupidity and horrible grammar?

LOL..how long did it take you to think that one up newbie?

10 Seconds

dam i'm not even gonna bother with you

Good, save yourself the embarrassment.

i mean dam at least he has posted more than 5 times, i actually could be insulted enough by him to respond blatantly mad

My post count in no way effects my logic or way of thinking, if post count some how raised the IQs in the forum, you would be able to put together a semi intelligent sentence.

lol..dawg, please..i got betta things to do..lata newbie!

Well I hope in your spare time you pick up a copy of "Hooked on Phonics"

SOVEREIGN2K2
02-03-2002, 03:54 PM
YO NEWBIE..LIKE I SAID, RELAX..LOL..GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO TALK TO YO..LOL..DAM

Sgt. Hammer
02-03-2002, 03:57 PM
YO NEWBIE..LIKE I SAID, RELAX..LOL..GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO TALK TO YO..LOL..DAM

Next time you wish to challenge me in a battle of wits, don't come unarmed.

If the word "newbie" is all you can type out (which I would not be suprised if it was) than YOU sir, are not worth MY time.

redrum237
02-03-2002, 09:41 PM
wooooooooo that was ausome

:cool:

go back to beatin yo meat in the corner wit a friggin nail clipper

dude is that possible?:confused:

Sgt. Hammer
02-03-2002, 10:27 PM
What is awesome?

redrum237
02-04-2002, 03:08 PM
i never seen anyone WIN a fight on a message board, but you kicked his ASS

:cool:

XxeGoxX
02-04-2002, 09:09 PM
What game are you talking about Morrowind?

yall
02-04-2002, 10:12 PM
I think this is quite possibly the dumbest thread that I've ever seen.

Infinite
02-04-2002, 11:42 PM
agrees with Yall

grandcrusader
02-04-2002, 11:54 PM
*Grandcrusader stands up and shoots Everypnes Dream for starting this thread*

*Everypnes Dream dies*

*Grandcrusader then sits down and continues drinking*

Sgt. Hammer
02-05-2002, 12:38 AM
i never seen anyone WIN a fight on a message board, but you kicked his ASS

Thanks, it was not much of a challange though.