PDA

View Full Version : Which 1

SiLv3r
11-14-2004, 10:22 AM
k lads i want to get halo2 but should i get the limited edition case or the regular one also can some1 tell me wats the diffence between them apart from the case is diffent plz and is it worth the extra bit of money

Ghost
11-14-2004, 10:25 AM
well Here:

The regular version is $50 the LE is $55, so for the five bucks more id go with LE here are the resons,

The Collector's Edition of Halo 2 features a Special Limited Edition Tin Case and a bonus DVD packed with extras! The Bonus DVD contains:

* Behind the Scenes Video: the Making of Halo 2

* Making the Game: Six Video Featurette

* Visualizing the Story (Concept Art, Early Level Design, From Script to Game, Narrated Storyboards, Character Tests)

* Bonus Materials (Trailers from Halo 1 and 2, Cut Scenes, Commentaries, Inside Bungie, A Bungie History, Before Halo, The Making of Halo 1, Gameographies)

And the Regular, well has nothing more than the game. And a regular green Xbox case.

SiLv3r
11-14-2004, 10:27 AM
k then i will get the LE thx for the help

Huckleberry
11-14-2004, 10:30 AM
it's funny how a case makes you feel like you got something special. as soon as they handed me the game, i was all "i'm glad i spent that extra five bucks for this". just so it looks cooler sitting on the coffee table, i suppose. i haven't even watched any of the dvd yet...too much game playing.

Ghost
11-14-2004, 10:30 AM
your welcome. And good choice.