PDA

View Full Version : RAW Debate Settled

yall
02-03-2002, 03:08 PM
Everyone should forget about this whole RAW thing. The pictures are not being taken by someone at their home with a digital camera. Final. Infinite, if you read this and want to prove me wrong, come up with some evidence. You haven't been able to yet. Until he provides some proof that what he is saying is true, ignore him, forget about all the threads and posts, and if you want the game, buy it when it comes out!

TheDuke12144
02-03-2002, 03:13 PM
Amen.

I will shut up if he provides cold, hard evidence, just like Rapier did.

And like Yall said, until now. You should think twice in thinking about this guy and what he says.

xtr0n187
02-03-2002, 04:19 PM
Raipers RVD CAW set-aside all doubts i had....i have yet to have a smoking gun on infinite's legitimacy.....

SOVEREIGN2K2
02-03-2002, 04:21 PM
HMM..Well even though myself and "yall" dont really always see eye to eye, i have to agree with him on this, lets just lay it to rest.
Simply wait untill the game is released, and then we can all make our crude statements on whether or not INFINITE is telling the truth.

JAH BLESS, ZEEN

-SOVEREIGN:mad:

Everypnes Dream
02-03-2002, 04:27 PM
i am not lying!!!

SOVEREIGN2K2
02-03-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Everypnes Dream
i am not lying!!!

Why should we hold you so much more credible than INFINITE? Why dont you post a pic of the disc, or you playng it on your T.V.?

You dont really have to do these things, but i only said that because you know all of what you are saying half the peeps in here are'nt gonna believe you, so why waste your time? If you really do have it, then by all means have fun playin it!..lol

JAH BLESS, ZEEN

-SOVEREIGN:mad:

gula
02-03-2002, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by yall
Everyone should forget about this whole RAW thing. The pictures are not being taken by someone at their home with a digital camera. Final. Infinite, if you read this and want to prove me wrong, come up with some evidence. You haven't been able to yet. Until he provides some proof that what he is saying is true, ignore him, forget about all the threads and posts, and if you want the game, buy it when it comes out!

HOLY ****! ENOUGH WITH BASHING INFINIATE! JUST SHUT THE **** UP YOU ****ING PEOPLE! JESUS! THIS IS THE 100TH THREAD I'VE SEEN ON THIS. JUST SHUT THE **** UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** people, really ticking me off.....:mad:

sinizuh
02-03-2002, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by -gula
**** people, really ticking me off.....:mad:

ditto... this is fuking annoying.