PDA

View Full Version : need more good xbox games

bigpapamikeh
02-03-2002, 04:30 PM
Hello, I believe that the xbox has good potential to be the best consule on the market. However, I believe it has not lived up to it's full potential yet, but it has only been on the market for a short period of time. What does the xbox need. The bigest thing is games. The xbox games consist of really 5-10 good games and the rest are bad. My question to you all is this, "What new games that have not been released but will be in next year are going to make it big on the xbox?"

Welrain
02-03-2002, 04:43 PM
An interesting question and an excellent first post may I add.

In the grand scheme of things it takes approximately 1 year from the release of a console before games appear that truley take advantage of the hardware.

For the moment WWF Raw is gonna send XBOX sales through the roof.

Personally I cant wait to see updates to many of Segas classic title such as HotD and JSR. Hey the XBOX isnt even out here yet and my mouths a watering over HALO.

SOVEREIGN2K2
02-03-2002, 05:05 PM
Welrain made a good point, because just like all the systems in the past, their tru power is never fully used untill about 7-8 months of their existence in the market or sometimes it may take even as long as a year. A lot of big developers were just sitting back, watching and waiting to see if the XBOX would survive, and or live up to what it was claiming to introduce to the gaming world.

BTW: WELRAIN what you say that your mouth is watering on HALO well, trust me, when you have it in your possetion you'll probably faint when you play this game, which is the apidamy of all action/adventure games!!

JAH BLESS, ZEEN

-SOVEREIGN:mad:

Welrain
02-03-2002, 05:11 PM
SOVEREIGN2K2 - FAINT...I'll probably DIE!