PDA

View Full Version : I told you, it was true !

Megaherz *RAGE*
11-18-2004, 12:22 AM
I am laughing at you pathetic guys, you said with my thread " The Futur Of Xbox " that i was totally wrong with everything. But now everyone know the true and i can say that i told you, my information wasn't worng but really accurate.

First, i said that xbox 2 will come around christmas 2004 and it is true !!!!
- Laughing at you again

I told you that battlefield will never see the light on xbox, and i got a new
e-mail that said that it will never come to xbox and ign confirm it.
- Laughing at you again

I told you everything and the only thing that i was wrong is about midnigh club 3, they send me a new email and they said that the game will born sooner on xbox.

Check my old thread you will see what i said !

Pathetic, don't trust people, don't get the right information or maybe you're just jealous about me and my contact. Again that was pathetic to humliliate me in public. Now who's humiliated ? You !!!!!

Mouahahahahahahaahahahaahahaha !!!!

Dark Enemy
11-18-2004, 12:32 AM
I am laughing at you pathetic guys, you said with my thread " The Futur Of Xbox " that i was totally wrong with everything. But now everyone know the true and i can say that i told you, my information wasn't worng but really accurate.

- Laughing at you again

- Laughing at you again

I told you everything and the only thing that i was wrong is about midnigh club 3, they send me a new email and they said that the game will born sooner on xbox.

Pathetic, don't trust people, don't get the right information or maybe you're just jealous about me and my contact. Again that was pathetic to humliliate me in public. Now who's humiliated ? You !!!!!

Go back to sleep...

The Jackal
11-18-2004, 12:33 AM
yaaaaay for you... be proud of that accomplishment

Nameless
11-18-2004, 12:34 AM
Did I miss something? Who is this guy?

Dark Enemy
11-18-2004, 12:39 AM
Did I miss something? Who is this guy?

An Idiot

No Fear 23
11-18-2004, 12:40 AM

- Laughing at you again

- Laughing at you again

xbox 2 is not coming out this year.

laughing at you again! buahahahahahahaha

as for battlefield....it is coming out for xbox...but is scheduled for xbox 2. Its called battlefield:Modern Combat.

laughing at you agian! mauahahaha.

dude, midnite club 3 has been scheduled to come out for xbox for a long as time.

you humilated your self more in public. any dip**** can email the developers and get the same answers as you.

oh damn, you just got pwned by me.

SPARTAN VI
11-18-2004, 12:50 AM

I think you're mistaken. Last time you made tons of absurd claims, which aren't the same ones you're making now, and you still don't have any sources.

oh damn, you just got pwned by me.

No Fearwn3d.

LynxFX
11-18-2004, 01:04 AM
To prevent further humiliation I think I may just have to close this....:rolleyes: