PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a XBOX Commerical during the Super Bowl?

DOOM
02-03-2002, 06:52 PM
I Hope They Have Some Kind Of Super Long XBOX Commercial Planned!!!
That Would Be Awesome!!!
:)

monkeyman
02-03-2002, 06:56 PM
that would be beautiful but im guessing not:(

xboxpebbles
02-03-2002, 07:12 PM
please tell me
if they do..cause that
is interesting if they do..
hmm..hope theres
no ps2 or gc commercials though:mad:
:)

GamingFreak
02-03-2002, 08:04 PM
actually i see GC commercials the most! Every single time i go to the movie theatre they always play that game ad where that dude is in the transparent box and all these kiddie games are playing around him.

I will admit thats a smart move for nintendo, and i was microsoft would advertise more.. especially at the movies!

Nato King
02-04-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by GamingFreak
actually i see GC commercials the most! Every single time i go to the movie theatre they always play that game ad where that dude is in the transparent box and all these kiddie games are playing around him.

I will admit thats a smart move for nintendo, and i was microsoft would advertise more.. especially at the movies!

I feel that xbox (Microsoft) don’t have to advertise because they do a lot of advertise through word of mouth.

And they did not have an xbox commercial for the super bowl I found out that it takes 1.4million dollars to run a commercial during the super bowl that is a lot of money.

l Maximus l
02-04-2002, 12:34 PM
Interesting point, Serg-W...and I agree. I work part-time at an Electronics store that carries XBox, PoS2, and the LameCube...and the only system that we do not have displays out for is the XBox. Of course all of the games are on the shelves to view like the other systems...but, the great thing is, we sell far more XBoxes than the PoS2 and the LameCube combined.

We do sell a lot of LameCubes...but, when people play the Nintendo kiosk we have set-up (which is the only kiosk we have), people always bash the controllers on the LameCube. I will also admit, they are very cheap...the N64 controller is 10 times better, in my opinion. Nintendo just keeps screwing up if you ask me.

The PS2 is simply getting old. Why buy second best? I mean, any intelligent gamer that doesn't own an XBox or PS2 will come to realize that the XBox has some of the same games for the same price but the XBox version of those games has added levels, characters, and other things. Take Silent Hill 2 for example....it's a no brainer to me.

Infinite
02-04-2002, 02:30 PM
I didnt see any xbox commercials. in fact I didnt see any commercials for any system.

Nato King
02-04-2002, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Infinite
I didnt see any xbox commercials. in fact I didnt see any commercials for any system.

I know you did not see a commercials for any of the systems because like I sayed before that it takes 1.4million dollars to run a commercial during the super bowl. They are trying to get 1.4million not spend 1.4million.