PDA

View Full Version : Silent Hill 2 Rocks!!!

Markus_Kalarkus
02-03-2002, 08:24 PM
dude i bought sh 2 and it is very cool!!!! i cant see why peeple say it sux!!! its very cool,scary pretty god graphix and all. also pretty confusing riddles:) i reccomend it:)

orczone
02-03-2002, 08:31 PM
yeah! i like it very much. Just finished the first time today. I was really cool. I like its story.

DT21
02-03-2002, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by orczone
yeah! i like it very much. Just finished the first time today. I was really cool. I like its story.
What ending did you get?

blindrocket
02-03-2002, 08:45 PM
Yeah it's a really great game. I think people may not like it because they just can't stand the mature theme of the game.
It's a SCARY HORROR GAME, very similiar to a SCARY HORROR MOVIE, if you get scared in movies, or get disgusted, then you will in this game too.

This game has a wonderful quality to it, it was a very fun game and I say anyone that's a fan of horror to play through it.

I beat it twice and got two different endings, the 'In Water' ending and the 'Leaves' ending.

Good Stuff.

Konami has GOOD games under it's name.

orczone
02-04-2002, 10:33 AM
What ending did you get?
I got "In water" ending. It was a nice ending

ronin_matt
02-04-2002, 03:07 PM
yeah, i just finished the main scenario, and i must say that i really love this game. i can't wait to start going through it again...i don't get the story...

you guys wanna help me understand it...maybe noone else understands it either. i get the main idea i think, but there's so much hidden...any thought?

DenniZz81
02-04-2002, 03:45 PM
im thinking not to pick up this game when xbox hits europe cuz I´ve read its to short. :confused: :(

thunderkiss2k1
02-04-2002, 04:44 PM
For those of you who are wondering what the plot of SH 2 is, I will tell you. Basically , the entire game is about James Sutherland's desire to punish himself for not being able to stop his wife from dying. So , in effect, the game is his personal nighmare.

XxeGoxX
02-04-2002, 09:04 PM
I havent played it but ive seen movies and it looks cool.