PDA

View Full Version : The Prince And His POwers!

Sheeyt
11-23-2004, 09:56 AM
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within is the sword-slashing sequel to the critically acclaimed Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time.

Thanks to the talisman Farah gave him at the end of the Sands of Time, the Prince still has the ability to control time.

To use his time powers, the Prince needs to have sand in the medallion. He can refill sand slots by passing close to the dead bodies of enemies. Each sand cloud will fill one sand slot.

The hour is near. The release of Prince of Persia: Warrior Within is almost upon us, December 2nd to be exact. Until that exciting day arrives, here is a rad trailer that showcases the Prince exercising his Time Power strengths.

THE POWERS OF TIME

Time Travel

In special places called "warp rooms," the Prince can use his powers to travel through the Timeline to a distant past or come back to the present. Laws of cause and effect can help him to progress in the present by altering the past.

Recall

By using this power, the Prince can rewind time to cancel any mistake or to avoid any attack. Once he has rewound, he can redo the actions he missed. The power timer displays how much time the Prince can rewind.

Eye of the Storm

The Prince is able to slow down time as he continues to move at the same speed. This allows him to defy speed-limited traps and to fight his enemies while they are slow and helpless. Tap the L1 button to use the Eye of the Storm attack during a fight.

Breath of Fate

This power lets the Prince do a strong ground attack that hurts several enemies simultaneously.

Wind of Fate

This power lets the Prince do an even stronger ground attack that hurts several enemies simultaneously.

Cyclone of Fate

This power lets the Prince do the strongest ground attack, hurting several enemies simultaneously.

Ravages of Time

The Prince can do a light-speed attack that instantly kills most enemies.

stormin4
11-23-2004, 10:18 AM
I'd like to see the Master Chief with the energy sword go up against The Prince. That would be a battle royale but I'd have to put my money on MC!

Sheeyt
11-23-2004, 10:21 AM
If the Prince could slow Chief down I think the Prince has an advantage.

mattgame
11-23-2004, 02:05 PM
I put this on my christmas list. Hopefully, one of you guys will send it to me.