PDA

View Full Version : What is the "Suprise" gonna be in Raw?

mxboxdaddy
02-03-2002, 10:45 PM
Anyone know what it could be? I'm SOO pumped up for this game and I heard that there's gonna be a suprise. I was just wondering if you all had a clue or idea of what it could be.

MReganWWFWG
02-03-2002, 10:50 PM
no surprise, pretty much everything has already been reported about Raw.

Infinite
02-03-2002, 11:10 PM
for no mercy...did thq ever tell you guys andre the giant would be in no mercy? did they tell any site? no they didnt.

but who am I to say anything. I doctored pics:(..soo carry on.:

MReganWWFWG
02-03-2002, 11:13 PM
Actually THQ never did talk about Andre but it came out just the same. They did a event in seattle where Andre was unlockable. Also Andre was unlockable in the beta that THQ sent me. Which btw I Still do have and that is what really put WrestlingGames.com on the map.

XBA Staff
02-04-2002, 03:57 PM
Honestly I know there will be no surprise. THQ keeps saying that so that it will get people of the subject of THQ taking almost everything out of the game like Blood. So THQ wanted to over-shadow that by saying that their will be a huge surprise in the game. I 100% doubt that. If there is a big surprise it might be something like RVDs face or something.....but not nothing really big like the Smackdown arena or being able to Rip songs for you CAW.

bigguy316
02-04-2002, 04:49 PM
TLC !!!

If you've seen HHH intro at gamesot .com u will notice there is a ladder and a table and u can get chairs from anywhere.

thats just my thought

Snoopy7548
02-04-2002, 07:15 PM
maybe hulk hogan will be in the game!!! he was the shiznit!!

XxeGoxX
02-04-2002, 08:41 PM
I thank all that stuff that yall said wasent going to be in there will be in there