PDA

View Full Version : EAsports - NHL 2002 garbage

AdrianM
02-03-2002, 11:17 PM
First of all, don't get me wrong, I think this is a great game. But there are some glitches which result in the game freezing that are getting on my nerves. I contacted EA tech support to let them know (the glitches happen in the end of the game celebration animations, not during loading/saving) and they told me to delete my season, and if that didn't work, it was a problem with my X-box itself.

Now this is just stupid. I have run across others with identical, problems, including on the PC version. Now, if tech support will finally recognize this problem us X-Boxers will still most likely be left out in the cold. They will release a patch for the PC version, but what about the X-box? ? I think something should be done about this B.S.

Any others out there with a similiar/identical problem?

Thanks for your time,
Adrian

Chaotic
02-04-2002, 10:51 AM
have the game and love it. I think EA did a great job on this game.

I have never had a problem like yours. Not sure, maybe its a defective game!!!!

Ninja Scroll
02-04-2002, 12:15 PM
anything in the sports gerne that is not made by Sega Sports/Visual Concepts sucks ass foe sho doe kid!:D

seriously doe I always felt EA has sucked since they stopped developing on the legendary Sega Genesis.
All they do now is port everything and it's grandmother to every d@mn console alive!
:rolleyes:

DZNUTZ
02-04-2002, 02:37 PM
tie yo shoe laces kid........CUZ YOUR TRIPPIN!!!...EA's nhl 2002 is by far the best hockey game available to date on anyconsole...i own it for xbox and i've never once had the problems your describing...i think u might have just got a messed up copy or console....that sux...but thats life.....while i admit sega does make bomb sports game ninja scroll( Great movie btw)....they still can't touch EA spots in terms of hockey( thats a fo sho) and imo they still aren't quite on the same level for their nfl games ( althought they are the closest to madden). if you think nhl2k2 is better then nhl2002 ninja...i just have 2 questions...what are u smoking.....and where can i get some?

Charlie_CO
02-04-2002, 04:26 PM
I tink i be in da hood, wit all dees homeys in dis thread.

Word

Infinite
02-04-2002, 04:29 PM
welcome to the board AdrianM:)
also I think nhl hitz is better than nhl 2002. but both are great games.:)

DZNUTZ
02-04-2002, 05:07 PM
suuuuure infinite , don't welcome me....it was my first post to....and second....charlie co..even if i was a "homie" whats your prob....cuz i thinks u sound like a stoopid mofo and u can SMD if u got a prob wit dat.

Xboxfan123
02-04-2002, 06:14 PM
What up? NHL 02 blowz in da badd way. NHL cardz is 4 kidz and the commentary makez me taste lunch twice. EA sPORTS is nottin but ports.

skoot182
02-04-2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Xboxfan123
What up? NHL 02 blowz in da badd way. NHL cardz is 4 kidz and the commentary makez me taste lunch twice. EA sPORTS is nottin but ports.

word.