PDA

View Full Version : Is my hair the reason I can't hear through my headset???

ShaDovV RyDer
11-25-2004, 09:08 PM
Ok I was talking to a buddy the other day and his headset had just busted in the since that he could no longer hear through it...he said his brother dipped it in hot water for whatever reason and now he can't hear through it...Now I didn't dip my headset in hot water but with my hair so long now that it completly covers the part of the headset that goes over my ear when I get out of the shower and feel like playing I think water might get in it...so is it because of my hair that it blew out like that or something else???

BTW don't respond with something like "GET A HAIRCUT HIPPY!!!" thnx :cheers:

Hzaarour
11-25-2004, 10:26 PM
just use a blow dryer

ShaDovV RyDer
11-25-2004, 10:28 PM
:( I would but my head feels like its on fire.

Hzaarour
11-25-2004, 10:33 PM
it shouldnt break your headset if u towel dry your hair

thrAsher
11-25-2004, 10:55 PM
Get a haircut, hippie.

:)

Professor Kaos
11-25-2004, 10:56 PM
Try putting your hair OUTSIDE of the earpiece.

Cryogenic Pyro
11-25-2004, 11:03 PM
just use a blow dryer
That doesn't work for everyone. Blow dryers make my hair turn into a puff of fuzz. Seriously, if you could have a fro with straight hair, that would be it.

Professor Kaos
11-25-2004, 11:09 PM
That doesn't work for everyone. Blow dryers make my hair turn into a puff of fuzz. Seriously, if you could have a fro with straight hair, that would be it.
Same here.

BananaMan
11-25-2004, 11:15 PM
cut that fa.g rag off your head dallas, that should solve it.

and i seriously doubt it'll hurt your headset

Casper
11-26-2004, 01:41 AM
What is wrong with your hair?

Darkside
11-26-2004, 01:56 AM
It wont screw up.

oh and banana, the only reason you hate on long hair is probably you look like **** with it :p

Dark Enemy
11-26-2004, 03:22 AM
Woooooooooohoooooooooooooooo.

BananaMan
11-26-2004, 04:03 AM
It wont screw up.

oh and banana, the only reason you hate on long hair is probably you look like **** with it :p
never had long hair, never will.

fa.g rags will go out of style soon, thank god.

ShaDovV RyDer
11-26-2004, 09:44 AM
What is wrong with your hair?

I guess its not so much the hair but the water in the hair...I'm just going to have to stop playing Xbox right after I get out of the shower I guess...hopefully that will solve my problem...Mark you're a pop-sicle stick man and if you grew your hair out that'd be the only thing people noticed about you...as for me they see these muscles and they're like oh **** that guy is for real :) ...Ya that was lame.
O ya who that hell is that in your sig Mark? I'm tired of her glaring at me like that.

HIPPY FOR LIFE B.I.T.C.H!

FuNkY mOnK
11-26-2004, 02:20 PM
This has got to be the fcuking worst thread ever...EVER.

BananaMan
11-26-2004, 03:38 PM
I guess its not so much the hair but the water in the hair...I'm just going to have to stop playing Xbox right after I get out of the shower I guess...hopefully that will solve my problem...Mark you're a pop-sicle stick man and if you grew your hair out that'd be the only thing people noticed about you...as for me they see these muscles and they're like oh **** that guy is for real :) ...Ya that was lame.
O ya who that hell is that in your sig Mark? I'm tired of her glaring at me like that.

HIPPY FOR LIFE B.I.T.C.H!
shiiiit, i'd say somethin but this thread will get closed.

that's me in my sig fool. :D

nah it's chassidy :)

lax_defense
11-27-2004, 12:41 PM
Just dry your head better after you take a shower and put your hair OVER the mic.

Wow. Genius. I know.

Regosnot
11-28-2004, 10:57 PM
Just dont play after your shower or stick your hair over the headset. I know I am repeating stuff but it is just such a simple concept.
-Put on headset
-Pull hair gently over the earpiece of the headset
-Readjust headset for proper fit and so it is comfortable
-Play Xbox live enabled game

Whisper
11-28-2004, 11:47 PM
long haireders unite!!!

keep the hair!

put the damn headphones on under the hair.. sheesh..

are the ears the reason you hear?

MajorTom
12-03-2004, 07:30 PM
there's a difference between letting your wet hair touch your headset and emerging the head set in water. I don't think the hair's gonna hurt it.

Douchesforfun
12-08-2004, 02:19 PM
Curse Curse!!!!

maneatingcow
12-09-2004, 09:18 AM
Invest in a hair tie. I used to have hair down to the middle of my chest (Although, it was often times in a fro), and the hair tie is the way to go. I doubt that water would damage your earpiece... you could always dry your hair. Seriously. Not so tough.

CRAYMAN
12-10-2004, 12:07 PM
Are you over 50?...are you talking about the hair IN your ear???

Cheat
12-15-2004, 09:32 PM
*laughs* Use a towel to protect it from water... I guard my Halo 2 headset with my life... *crack* oops... i just stepped on it... some glue will fix it. Just kidding, but i do guard it w/ my life - even if its on the floor.