PDA

View Full Version : Regret getting Xbox???

Cthugg
02-04-2002, 03:44 AM
Has Anyone regret getting xbox?

Who ever has then get the hell out of here!!!!

Malachi
02-04-2002, 06:04 AM
Hehe, nah mate I'm just regretting not being in America at the moment.

I have to wait another month for it to come out here!!

Nato King
02-04-2002, 08:29 AM
No Way! I like what I see from xbox and the up coming games this summer says it all.

l Maximus l
02-04-2002, 11:12 AM
The XBox has been my gaming solution of my gaming dispair. No system holds water to the XBox...best gaming experience I have ever had :)

Nato King
02-04-2002, 12:02 PM
What's the best today will always be the best.

XBOX

oscarc619
02-04-2002, 12:10 PM
Great System and Great Games.....What more do you need.

batman46st
02-04-2002, 12:24 PM
the only thing that compares to me owning the xbox, is also owning 7 of this great xbox games.......and the thought of me owning a lot more(it will happen) ****tttys the rest xbox the best!

xtr0n187
02-04-2002, 01:26 PM
Xbox is a great home console. I love it and cant wait for the newer releases coming out in the next year to year and a half....Microsoft has a definite gem on thier hands (a green emerald like the xbox jewel).However I hope that they will have a strong showing in solid 1st party games for the future, adding to the eliteness and legend of the Xbox's gaming experience.:D

Phiresun
02-04-2002, 01:36 PM
I am just worried I may have to use my maintenance plan soon. My XBOX don't get any rest, when I am not playing my library of 8 games, I am watching DVDs with the family. I think I may be overworking the the poor machine:D . You know I don't spendas much time with Halo or Munch anymore since Max Payne and NBA Inside Drive entered my life!:cool:

addict733
02-04-2002, 02:00 PM
I regret getting it sometimes, so stfu!

Infinite
02-04-2002, 02:20 PM
ive enjoyed my xbox sicne day one:)

Masta Chief
02-04-2002, 03:42 PM
hugg...not so violent. People have a right for an opinion, even though it is wrong if they regret. Of course I don't regret one bit, I just regret that my friends think it is stupid and I don't take the time to mess them up then. :D

jd_xbox
02-04-2002, 04:24 PM
I will never reget my xbox (even though i dont have it yet) i live in the UK. I ve wanted it since the first rummors were about.I cant wait. 38 days to go!!!!!!!:):cool: :D

monkeyman
02-04-2002, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by addict733
I regret getting it sometimes, so stfu!

why?

addict733
02-04-2002, 06:01 PM
the games have no replay value, and just arent that much fun. I dont have online so im screwed in that aspect. It seems the only good games came out on launch. Halo is good for multiplayer with system link, only my brother is such an ass he dosnt want to invite his friend (xbox number 2) up here. The games arent much of a challange either, yes i know "beat halo with legendary mode" but i just dont want to. Somethings could make my xperience better: friends that are better at gaming, better games, bigger tv, cable connection. But now i just think Xbox isnt living upto the hype. There are about 4 games coming out this month that i know about. and by the way, WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT WRESTLEING! wwf raw looks dumb.

monkeyman
02-04-2002, 06:04 PM
yeah but those are just the games right now xbox is very new dont worry there will be a lotta good games

l Maximus l
02-04-2002, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by addict733
the games have no replay value, and just arent that much fun. I dont have online so im screwed in that aspect. It seems the only good games came out on launch. Halo is good for multiplayer with system link, only my brother is such an ass he dosnt want to invite his friend (xbox number 2) up here. The games arent much of a challange either, yes i know "beat halo with legendary mode" but i just dont want to. Somethings could make my xperience better: friends that are better at gaming, better games, bigger tv, cable connection. But now i just think Xbox isnt living upto the hype. There are about 4 games coming out this month that i know about. and by the way, WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT WRESTLEING! wwf raw looks dumb.

Dude...it sounds like you need to improve your gaming environment. By the sounds of it, it doesn't seem possible that any gaming system would do all that well. Why don't you get DSL or Cable so you can play Halo on-line? I'm not sure how old you are, so, I don't know if you can or can't afford it...but, i can tell you, though...you have to play Halo on-line if you get the chance! It seriously feels like I got a new gaming system! It's so amazing...the replay value on Halo is astronomical! No game on the XBox can boast of replay value to the level of Halo....if there is one, someone tell me because I want to know :D

techoholic1
02-04-2002, 06:16 PM
not really...it's kind of dull at the moment...Halo is fun still though. WWF RAW will change everything though.

addict733
02-04-2002, 06:17 PM
im 15 and i cant afford broadband. believe me i tried but my mom says no. As for the games in the future being better, i hope. I think oxm needs to get off its ass and inform me about stuff. I wrote them an email and ill post it and its reply, that is if i ever get a reply. Im sure OXM could get me back into the "yay xbox!" spirit. I hope they do.

Xboxfan123
02-04-2002, 06:19 PM
The Xbox has more games, and more quality games out now than any other console ever did in less than 3 months after launch. I think some people are too impatient. They want 100 games out right away but this takes time. The only thing I regret about getting my Xbox was getting it one week after lauch and not buying it on Nov. 15th.

Afro Aura
02-04-2002, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by jd_xbox
I will never reget my xbox (even though i dont have it yet) i live in the UK. I ve wanted it since the first rummors were about.I cant wait. 38 days to go!!!!!!!:):cool: :D

Hang in there mate, the XBOX is a FANTASTIC machine with games like Halo and the GORGEOUS Dead or Alive 3 (shame about the game play) Max Payne, Bloodwake, Silent Hill 2, Project Gotham Racing and the soon to released Wreckless it's be in by house soooonnn you'll love the XBOX, you won't be sorry you bought one.

:D

XxeGoxX
02-04-2002, 08:31 PM
Nope im happy with my purches of the xbox and am gald i dident get the gc.

Dynamite Kid
02-04-2002, 08:33 PM
What are you saying im a f'n proud xbox owner!:D

Hugh_Jass
02-05-2002, 08:44 AM
I had pretty much lost interest in gaming until I got the XBOX.

I had my GBA to distract me while away from home. PC gaming had lost its luster for me. I was never impressed with the PS2 (even when it was the latest and greatest console on the market).

XBOX changed my life. The games are great. I love the graphics and sound capabilities. And gaming on the 120" screen kicks ass!

greggp666
02-05-2002, 02:05 PM
i am so gald i got the x-box.i used to be a big pc gamer till every other day a new vid card came out and you need to update ever few days.the games would be buggy and you need to update and update and update ya fun.

now all i do is pop in the game sit back and kick some a$$

rock on!!!!!!!!

Masta Chief
02-05-2002, 07:48 PM
Xbox is the best man....It has everything. Also Microsoft added little things that you can do with the Xbox we don't know of. I read that somewhere...oh well.... Also it takes about 2-3 years to make a high quality game. It took them almost 3 years to make halo. They started in 1999. Also if you look at the shelves in video game stores you can clearly see Xbox has a wider selection then other systems. I will never regret getting an Xbox, it is the best hardcore system in the world. And you peeps in UK and stuff, just wait, you will best glad you did.:D :cool:

Azazel
02-05-2002, 09:13 PM
Greatest system ever! Halo will easily last me until more good games come out!!

X-Factor
02-05-2002, 11:01 PM
I'm currently playing Halo, Wreckless, NBA Inside Drive 2002, and Genma Onimusha.

Xbox hasn't dissapointed me yet, and I doubt it will. There are plenty of good games coming to Xbox.:D

I'm positive things will just get better and better for Xbox owners. I'm really excited about Project-Ego, and Morrowind.

*Thinks about Project-Ego and Morrowinds endless replay value*

thunderkiss2k1
02-06-2002, 03:32 PM
Addict, you need to get a clue. The XBOX has a lot of good games out. Genma Onimusha for one, Max Payne for another. In my humble opinion , Microsoft has more than lived up to the "hype".

addict733
02-06-2002, 04:52 PM
IT TOOK ME 3 F U CK I NG DAYS TO BEAT MAX PAYNE, IT SUXED!