PDA

View Full Version : Eye Candy for the masses!

do the drew
08-02-2001, 06:05 PM
that does look like a kick ass game, but would u mind also putting up in-game pics so we see not only video but what it will look like while playin thanx

drew

do the drew
08-02-2001, 11:34 PM
your first ones werent in game... by in game i mean like when u have control of your ship and flying around.... i played rs and im guessing it will be the same? u either see your ship at bottom of screen or it is in first person view? then where is the ship in the pics? and the targets? the ships have little squares to show were u r gonna hit...

do the drew
08-02-2001, 11:46 PM
oops... i guess i spoke too soon... i saw that compass just after i posted... you're right! those r in game (i think). those r actaully very surprising graphics for any system! of course i dont think anyone can say they think or thought the gc graphics would suck... they just like the xbox's better.

can i just say somethin, the only reason i dont plan to get a gc right away is cause of the 64... i got it but only owned 5 games for it. i was let down so i will have to wait to see about the gc

do the drew
08-03-2001, 12:44 AM
i will admit those pics r jaw dropping... but, as contrary as this may seem, the VERY FEW gc games that i have seen that look good is not enough to sell me on the system... maybe a little after launch i will buy it

XeBrOiXc
08-03-2001, 07:47 PM
Xbox could handle this game fine (probably a better looking form). Notice how the only Nintendo games ever talked about are this game, SSB: Melee, Zelda, Mario, and Metroid. Three of those games no one knows what the gameplay looks like or plays like. They'd better deliver or else the GC is in serious trouble.

XeBrOiXc
08-03-2001, 07:49 PM
Funionz, how ccan you be a staff memeber for Xbox Addict AND plan on buying a Gamecube! Blasphemy!

Aaron
08-03-2001, 08:20 PM
cause im a real gamer that wont deny myself of a gaming experience. only true gamers buy everything =) noticed i called it lamecube, im prolly just gonna use it to add to my collection of consoles.

Alucard
08-03-2001, 08:23 PM
Why are you calling it lamecube then? Isn't it a bit odd buying something which you think is lame?

Aaron
08-03-2001, 08:29 PM
nah not really, i bought n64 which was lame. maybe i'll use it as a paper weight or door stop

Alucard
08-03-2001, 08:41 PM
Hm, the N64 is my favorite console of all time.
It has some the best platformers (Super Mario 64 and Banjo Kazooie), FPShooters (Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Turok Series), Adventures (Zelda OoT and Zelda MM), alternative racers (Mario Kart, Diddy Kong Racing, Excitebike 64, 1080* Snowboarding, F-Zero X and Waverace)
I don't really care for RPG's or Fighters.
The best feature of the N64 are the multiplayer games of course. Nothing is more fun (and isn't having fun the goal of electronic interactive entertainment?) than 4 player Goldeneye, Perfect Dark,., Mario Kart, Mario Party 1-3, Mario Tennis, F-zero X and above all *Super Smash Bros.*

wyst
08-03-2001, 10:37 PM
<font color=green> The "BEST" in-game graphics I have ever "personally" seen was DOA 3.

I have seen both, and DOA 3 still impresses more. :)</font>

SkullMasterX
08-03-2001, 10:44 PM
WOW GameCube only REAL game and i played the first one already. Show me a pic of a game i haven't played on N64.

xboxlover
08-04-2001, 11:39 AM
I to saw the doa3 movie and it was brill i liked where bass fell off the cliff and spun after hitting the side of the rock and all the texture effects and bump mapping.

do the drew
08-04-2001, 11:55 AM
no one in here (that is in their right mind) can say the gc wont have some good games. i do eventually plan to buy xbox, ps2, and gc. i choose xbox first, for a number of reasons, the main one being it has more game that appeal to ME. i will most likely get gc shortly after christmas or maybe even for christmas.

do the drew
08-04-2001, 12:56 PM
actually u raise a good point FINALLY~ (lol im kiddin about the finally part). the xbox might and quite possibly could have problems... i guess if u plan to get either the gc or xbox at launch u r takin a gamble either way, some have decided xbox is the safest bet for them, some have thought the gc is the safest bet.

do the drew
08-04-2001, 10:09 PM
i havent had a consol catch my eye since these next gen systems... i think all 3 r a great improvement over the last set of consols so they r all good (not talking about games). i would love to pc game more but i find i keep gettin games that dont run on my **** ass system then have to get a new comp and it starts all over again... right now im on a 166 so there is NO gamin for me.... :(

Aaron
08-04-2001, 10:21 PM
well before i delete the rest of your posts, lemme refresh the funniest thing youve ever said, btw dont bother to respond it will only be deleted.

Because he really knows it will be a kick ass system whether he will admit it here or not. Why do you think he deletes so many posts? He knows the xflop has many weaknesses and doesn't want them exposed on this biased site.

lmao, this a biased site? Get outta here!!! i thought it was GamecubeAddict.com!!!!

Gimme a M!
Gimme a O!
Gimme a R!
Gimme a O!
Gimme a N!

whats that spell?

Pervic... ah it doesnt matter

do the drew
08-04-2001, 10:36 PM
lol cant we all just be friends?
give me a d
give me a r
give me a e
give me a errrr.... ummm..... oh yea.... give me a w!
put it together whats it spell ? DREW!!!!