PDA

View Full Version : A few questions...

khaos2005
02-04-2002, 08:54 AM
Hello everyone.

I was thinking of sending in an extended warranty for my Xbox, just to be on the safe side. Does anyone know anything about this? What do I send in? I checked through my Xbox stuff, and couldn't find a thing on the extended warranty. If anyone knows how to get this, how much it is, etc. please let me know.

I just bought the newest OXM in the store. It is the one with the Lord of the Rings caption on it. I then sent in the card to order the 12 issuses. Am I going to get this same issue as my first one, or isn't there any way to tell? Also, how many issues have their been in all? How many disks? Can I get backorders of the ones I missed?

Thanks anyone who can help me out!

Ninja Scroll
02-04-2002, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by khaos2005
Hello everyone.

I was thinking of sending in an extended warranty for my Xbox, just to be on the safe side. Does anyone know anything about this? What do I send in? I checked through my Xbox stuff, and couldn't find a thing on the extended warranty. If anyone knows how to get this, how much it is, etc. please let me know.

I just bought the newest OXM in the store. It is the one with the Lord of the Rings caption on it. I then sent in the card to order the 12 issuses. Am I going to get this same issue as my first one, or isn't there any way to tell? Also, how many issues have their been in all? How many disks? Can I get backorders of the ones I missed?

Thanks anyone who can help me out!

First off khaos2005 welcome to the best d@mn xbox dedicated site on the internet! I from this point on am you hero & role model:D ! My son is skoot182 so you will meet him soon.
YOu made a good choice by joining da addicts here!

Okay, to answer you questions first, no you will not get the same OXM in the mail. YOu will more than likely get Aprils if you just sent it off. Maybe March's if your lucky, but I doubt it.

As far as the Xbox warranty goes, well that is a choice only you can make my friend. Whatever you feels comfortable with sunshine!
I personally will take my chances and thus far I have had not one glitch what so ever with my Xbox system!:D
Plus I feel the warranty is way out of hand for that Microsoft is asking for.
Put it's whatever makes you feels saccure with!
Peace, and enjoy da xboxaddict!:)

GokuX
02-04-2002, 02:25 PM
I'd go with he warranty myself, I mean it's only $50 for 2 years which comes out to like 50 cents a week for coverage in case thangs go wrong. U could probably find that in the couch every week. U send the info card back, along with a money order for $49 + tax. U keep the card that U put the date on so U can remember when U sent it off. It takes a month or a little bit longer before U get confirmation. $50 might seem like alot at first but if something does go wrong they said it could be at least $100 to repair it without warranty coverage.