PDA

View Full Version : Call of duty?

jimmer71
11-29-2004, 04:18 PM
What is up with this game on live? How many times do you have to shoot someone to kill them? I do not know about you but this whole live thing is a big let down. Haven't had a good online game since GRIT. Well I said my piece now let me know yours.

LTM360
11-29-2004, 04:25 PM
Havn't played a good online game since GR:IT. Please tell me you havn't played Halo 2? I mean, I don't wanna sound like "D00D!!! |-|/-\|_O 2 IS TEH |_|B3R R0x0rZ!11!!!", but the online play blows everything away... so, again, out of curiosity have you played Halo 2? Online?

As for CoD, I didn't hear very positive things about it, so I decided not to pick it up. Which sucks cause I was lookin forward to it. I'll probably rent it this weekend though.

ConceaLinShadow
11-29-2004, 04:25 PM
I personally havent played it on live yet, but as I posted in another topic here is what I thought about it-

The commercial was very decieving. When I saw it, it looked amazing and then when I played it I was extremely dissapointed. I didnt expect the graphics and stuff to be as good as the commercial, but it wasnt much of an upgrade from pc to the Xbox version. I liked the pc CoD alot better.

And you havent played good multiplayer since GR:IT? Havent you played H2 yet?

edit- LTM360 posted seconds before me so i didnt see what he said about H2

Im kinda confused about your avatar, its says EA sucks, but then crosses it out, yet it says under your name Boycott EA games. Wouldnt that be saying that Ea doesnt suck?

LTM360
11-29-2004, 04:27 PM
im kinda confused about your avatar, its says EA sucks, but then crosses it out, yet it says under your name Boycott EA games. Wouldnt that be saying that Ea doesnt suck?

How do you figure? "EA Sucks" he doesn't like EA.
"Boycott EA games." We shouldn't buy EA games because how they treat their workers.

Floodman
11-29-2004, 04:29 PM
"Boycott EA games." We shouldn't buy EA games because how they treat their workers.
He was talking about how "EA Sucks" is crossed out, meaning that he doesn't agree with "EA Sucks".

ConceaLinShadow
11-29-2004, 04:29 PM

I was just saying it theoretically, I did understand that he didnt like them, I dont lack that much common sence

LTM360
11-29-2004, 04:35 PM
He was talking about how "EA Sucks" is crossed out, meaning that he doesn't agree with "EA Sucks".

OHHHHHHH!!! Okay. :p

Sorry, I didn't understand what you meant by that. I wasn't implying you lacked common sense, I just simply didn't understand what you meant by that. Sorry aboot that. :p

ConceaLinShadow
11-29-2004, 04:37 PM
OHHHHHHH!!! Okay. :p

Sorry, I didn't understand what you meant by that. I wasn't implying you lacked common sense, I just simply didn't understand what you meant by that. Sorry aboot that. :p

I know you weren’t implying that, I was just saying that incase others did. No offense taken

BananaMan
11-29-2004, 05:54 PM
if you want COD get it for pc and the new UO expansion pack for it.

mrmp3
11-29-2004, 06:01 PM
Yea CoD on PC is pretty sick. Single player was great on it's first run through, though after that it's basically bout the multiplayer. However, I recently played Red Orchestra at a friend's house and I was amazed at how good it was for a mod. Hopefully when (or if) Half Life 2 comes to Xbox they bring over DoD:Source. The original is great, just needs a kick in the graphical department.

BananaMan
11-29-2004, 06:36 PM
Yea CoD on PC is pretty sick. Single player was great on it's first run through, though after that it's basically bout the multiplayer. However, I recently played Red Orchestra at a friend's house and I was amazed at how good it was for a mod. Hopefully when (or if) Half Life 2 comes to Xbox they bring over DoD:Source. The original is great, just needs a kick in the graphical department.
i doubt half life 2 is making it to the xbox, i'm pretty sure they releasing it for xbox 2. but if it does come for xbox i doubt dod:s will. now for xbox 2 that might be a whole new story.