PDA

View Full Version : Yippe Results Are Gonna Be Posted Latter Tonight!!:)

Infinite
02-04-2002, 02:33 PM
is anyone else really excited???:)

I know I am. aw man im gonna be checking this site every hour. hehe

l Maximus l
02-04-2002, 02:34 PM
Infinite...I must ask you, dude....what's up with everyone bashing you? I was sick ALL WEEK last week...I missed it all. I mean, from experiencing conversations with you in the past, you seem to be a really cool dude...what did you do, man?

Ninja Scroll
02-04-2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Infinite...I must ask you, dude....what's up with everyone bashing you? I was sick ALL WEEK last week...I missed it all. I mean, from experiencing conversations with you in the past, you seem to be a really cool dude...what did you do, man?

Yo waximus, you dont wanna know!
Anyways, hey infinite, are they giving away awards for biggest Xboxaddict fraud of the year?!:D

Im voting for you buddy!:D

SnOoPy
02-04-2002, 03:24 PM
Results for what?

Infinite
02-04-2002, 04:25 PM
thanks Ninja Scroll. :(

I admited the pics were fake. but i swear I had the game.
Theres now ay to prove it so o well. life goes on. Did I persinally hurt any of you? does this effect where or not you get raw? considering my posts were very positive?

techoholic1
02-04-2002, 05:09 PM
ahh....who cares if you've faked it.

l Maximus l
02-04-2002, 05:27 PM
Pics? LOL...this is about fake pics? About a game? LOLOLOL...does anyone seriously care? Is this a big issue? Man, if this is the case, anyone who has a problem seriously needs to clean out their diaper...jeez!

LOL...the thought of picture fakes being offensive makes me almost die in laughter! Uh oh, Van!! You're in trouble! Same with Skoot! lol...give me a break, dudes...is everyone all that worked up about fake pictures?!?

Man, I guess being away all last week because I was sick was actually a GOOD time to be sick! lol...Whoever would have thought? :D

xboxpebbles
02-04-2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Pics? LOL...this is about fake pics? About a game? LOLOLOL...does anyone seriously care? Is this a big issue? Man, if this is the case, anyone who has a problem seriously needs to clean out their diaper...jeez!

LOL...the thought of picture fakes being offensive makes me almost die in laughter! Uh oh, Van!! You're in trouble! Same with Skoot! lol...give me a break, dudes...is everyone all that worked up about fake pictures?!?

Man, I guess being away all last week because I was sick was actually a GOOD time to be sick! lol...Whoever would have thought? :D

welcome back!
we could have used ya this
week..big fight goin
on..lol
its really getting crazy:eek:
all started when infinite said he
have a wwf dev and would answer
?'s about the game..then more ppl
said they had one..
i dunno..ur right..it is pretty
dumb..lol
hes just trying to help!
well, anyways..glad ur back!:D

Myth-One
02-04-2002, 05:42 PM
K so i uploaded fake pics which took up all of my bandwith for a month for nothing?

l Maximus l
02-04-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by xboxpebbles

welcome back!
we could have used ya this
week..big fight goin
on..lol
its really getting crazy:eek:
all started when infinite said he
have a wwf dev and would answer
?'s about the game..then more ppl
said they had one..
i dunno..ur right..it is pretty
dumb..lol
hes just trying to help!
well, anyways..glad ur back!:D

lol, thanks Xboxpebbles...It's great to be back! Maybe you can help me change the diapers of some of the select few that got worked up about this issue! lol :D hehehe

Myth-One
02-04-2002, 05:50 PM
over nothing max? i lost my host for a month :( fortunately i have backups hosts :p

skoot182
02-04-2002, 05:53 PM
lol, myth

and BTW, max

LOL...the thought of picture fakes being offensive makes me almost die in laughter! Uh oh, Van!! You're in trouble! Same with Skoot! lol

wheres i get thrown into this? :D

XxeGoxX
02-04-2002, 08:57 PM
What results?oh well i havent been here long enough to find out :)