PDA

View Full Version : I Need Your Help!!!

Ritz
11-30-2004, 01:16 AM
I am from England and have a UK PAL XBox and a Jap NTSC XBox. But My TV does not show the Pal signal it only flickers. I want to avoid modyfying my UK box because I have many Live games from England I want to play.

Japan is great but not for Xbox, There are many games in Europe I want to play online but cannot because of the screen........ The availabilty of Jap XBox games is really bad!!!!!!

How can I make the game work???? :confused:

Reclaimer
11-30-2004, 02:58 AM
I'm not sure what to tell you. I just looked up the International Standards Listing by Country and it shows that the UK and England both use PAL formatting. Japan is NTSC.

What I'm trying to say is that you're in England right? Your trying to get your UK PAL Xbox to work at your house. Your TV should be PAL already.
Maybe your problem is something else.

EDIT:

Or are you saying you live in Japan and you are from England. Everything is NTSC, but your favorite stuff and the stuff you have more of is PAL?
The only thing I could find for you is this website:
Scancom Online Store (http://www.scancom.plus.com/en-gb/dept_3.html)
It looks like you'll need a converter then.

Ritz
11-30-2004, 05:39 AM
Sorry, I did not make myself clear sorry.
I live in Japan now with a PAL BOX and an NTSC box from Japan. The problem is my UK box has over 500 tracks and some great online games too.......I really like Halo and DOAU but they are also in Japanese so I lose some enjoyment with these games... I really want to use the UK box. I will check the convertors now.......

Thanks

Reclaimer
11-30-2004, 09:08 AM
Look up PAL/NTSC converters on the internet before you settle with what's in that link I sent. I didn't even know they existed, I just typed that into google and went to the first sponsored link it gave me. Do some research before you pick one.