PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2.

fear_this
02-04-2002, 06:58 PM
To make Halo 2 totally kick ass. I would say maybe a few more vehickles. Maybe one that can tunnel underground. Defidently more options in the muiltiplayer mode. And some really nice top design type guns.

monkeyman
02-04-2002, 08:08 PM
that would be awsome a thing that digs and also they should make a hurler like on one lvl you are locked outside of a wall or something so you take a huge plasma thingy and hurl it at it

Masterchief1018
02-04-2002, 08:14 PM
Yeah, New Vehicles and new weapons would be nice. Also, it would be nice to add some human air vehicles and actually make them usable in muliplayer. A better reward for beating the game in legendary might be nice as well ;)

Alec
02-04-2002, 08:51 PM
well theres a reward right there, beat halo on Legendary get to fly Banshees in Multiplayer. I think that would be pretty good reward. :)

I have an idea though, you know the active camoflauge? I think it would work better if you got into a vehicle it would cloak the whole vehicle, you couldnt sneak up on people because you could still hear it but they wouldnt have an idea where your coming from until you either run them over or blow them apart.

:)

chili325
02-04-2002, 09:30 PM
How about landmines, would that fly. Kinda like proxis in goldeneye. I also think that picking weapons 4 multiplayer should be more like perfect dark with custom choices, not this broad category stuff.

XxeGoxX
02-05-2002, 04:27 PM
That would be awesome i hope they make one.

Masta Chief
02-10-2002, 06:42 PM
actually...halo 2 is not in the works. They are currently working on a game with the same halo engine. As in same gameplay...They said they have no plans of making an update to halo RIGHT NOW. But they never said they wouldn't ever make one. So keep hoping!

monkeyman
02-10-2002, 07:40 PM
they should make a multiplayer lvl thats on a volcanoe and also a lvl with a volcanoe and it blows up and you watch the covenent melt in lava while you are in your super protective suit thingy