PDA

View Full Version : Mega Man Games Coming to Xbox

OuFtb
12-06-2004, 02:37 PM
Capcom announced today that Mega Man Anniversary Collection will be available for the Xbox video game system from Microsoft in March 2005.

Mega Man Anniversary Collection is an anthology of classic Mega Man games (Mega Man 1 through Mega Man 8) from the Nintendo Entertainment System, Super Nintendo Entertainment System, PlayStation game console and arcade systems. The compilation provides a comprehensive look at the blue bomber’s progression to become one of the longest running videogame icons to date.

In Mega Man Anniversary Collection, players will be challenged to see if they have the skills to master some of the most extreme Mega Man titles ever released and to unlock a cache of bonus features.

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/7308/Mega-Man-Anniversary-Collection-Coming-to-Xbox/

Been wanting the game since it came out for PS2 and Gamecube, can't wait to pick it up.

LTM360
12-06-2004, 03:41 PM
I don't know if it's a good thing I held off on buying the Gamecube version... is there anything different, XBL Scores, new games? Nothing? Meh, probably just get it on GC since it'll be cheaper.

Shadow20002
12-06-2004, 04:15 PM
Hmm...just gonna rent it.

OuFtb
12-06-2004, 04:24 PM
I don't know if it's a good thing I held off on buying the Gamecube version... is there anything different, XBL Scores, new games? Nothing? Meh, probably just get it on GC since it'll be cheaper.

I forgot to add this when I posted it, the Xbox version gets two more Mega Man games, don't know if there any good or not. The games are the never before released in the US Mega Man arcade games: Mega Man the Power Battle and Mega Man 2 the Power Fighters.

Darkside
12-06-2004, 05:53 PM
Damn I wanted megaman soccer!

lax_defense
12-06-2004, 07:27 PM
Megaman...:drool:

blonks
12-06-2004, 07:37 PM
my favorite are the mega man X games... since i can beat the first one in under 30 minutes, all the power ups too