PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 Action Figurine Giveaway

Yankeez
12-08-2004, 01:37 PM
XBA is happy to be giving away some neat Halo 2 goodies from our friends at Joyride Studios, the giveaways will consist of:

10 Series 4 White Master Chief

10 Series 5 Black Master Chief

10 Series 5 Flood

5 Halo 2 Series 1 Warthog

5 Halo 2 Series 1 Master Chief

The Halo 2 Figurine Giveaway will be held in the chat room started Sunday December 12th at 10pm Eastern, and will continue until December 18th. Contest will consist of trivia questions and random drawings.

Very Important

Only members who reside in North America are eligible

For more contest info Click here (http://www.xboxaddict.com/contests/)

No Fear 23
12-08-2004, 01:38 PM
teh nice. :)

Floodman
12-08-2004, 02:12 PM
On the front page it says its partially based on site participation in the last 60 days, also meaning reviews, comments, etc. since i basically just stay in the forums and read the news ( i also seldom read reviews) is it worth for me to even come to the chat?

Yankeez
12-08-2004, 02:42 PM
On the front page it says its partially based on site participation in the last 60 days, also meaning reviews, comments, etc. since i basically just stay in the forums and read the news ( i also seldom read reviews) is it worth for me to even come to the chat?

Yes, the requirements are not going to be rediculously high, where u have to have like 30 games 50 excite comments, so yes it is worth coming.

P-Rock
12-08-2004, 02:54 PM
Good stuff, giveaways make me happy in more ways than one.

This should be a good pre-present before I arrive at home to find Halo 2 LE sitting on my table. :)

Yankeez
12-08-2004, 03:06 PM
Good stuff, giveaways make me happy in more ways than one.

This should be a good pre-present before I arrive at home to find Halo 2 LE sitting on my table. :)

not likely that you will recieve your prize before x-mas :whistle:

P-Rock
12-08-2004, 06:33 PM
not likely that you will recieve your prize before x-mas :whistle:

whore :whistle:

I don't want your stupid figure anyway! :cuss:

BlindSniper
12-08-2004, 08:16 PM
Haha! Wow, finally it's definitely about time for a givaway :D. I just bought a couple halo 2 figures off ebay as I'll be keeping them for awhile in mint condition...price goes up!

Thanks XBA.

Variation-XBA
12-09-2004, 02:25 AM
*crosses fingers and preys*

ramprider0
12-09-2004, 07:40 AM
Wow I've wanted a figure for awhile now maybe I have a chance at winning one.

JediMasterChief
12-09-2004, 02:27 PM
Only members in North America? That sucks so bad.

XBA hasn't had a giveaway since February and once there is one...I can't participate.

BTW, what happened to the good old days? Where winners were decided ONLY upon trivia questions? Now it's all about site participation.

ShaDovV RyDer
12-09-2004, 05:29 PM
NOICE!!!! YIPPY!!! I hope I win because if I do that figure is going to stay in mint condition and then in 10 years I'll sell it on EBAY for 1 billion dollars and I'll be a rich man!!! or I might take it out of the package and kiss him for good luck before all my clan matches. :)

Ninjermy
12-09-2004, 05:35 PM

XBA hasn't had a giveaway since February and once there is one...I can't participate.

BTW, what happened to the good old days? Where winners were decided ONLY upon trivia questions? Now it's all about site participation.

Umm, yea this is so i dont go tell my friends about the giveaway and they all get on there computers make up some phony accounts and visit XBA just to hog the prizes.

SPARTAN VI
12-09-2004, 05:39 PM

No.. winners are decided on trivia questions, eligibility is determinded by site participation.

I believe we switched to the site participation requirement because during the Big Ass Giveaway, XBA was flooded with new members who only came to win stuff, then would leave after the giveaway... leaving the members that are true XBA'ers with nothing. Which is hardly fair.

But like Yankeez said, participation is extremely high. Maybe "20 posts in the last 60 days, 5 comments, etc" but as it progresses to the grand prize (if there was one) it would be "100 posts, 2 reviews, etc"

super_ryu
12-09-2004, 09:41 PM
Bah, trivia is mostly a "who can google the fastest" contest :(
Will there be a random draw eligible, at the end of each day? (like the retro contest)

Yankeez
12-10-2004, 02:06 PM
Bah, trivia is mostly a "who can google the fastest" contest :(
Will there be a random draw eligible, at the end of each day? (like the retro contest)

im not using the trivia bot for the contest, by trivia i mean xbox related questions that I will ask.

Billferd
12-11-2004, 09:43 PM
Nice..finally another giveaway.

Kortiz
12-12-2004, 12:41 PM
that's so awesome, the canadians get teh boot...what a hoot.....hahahaha

ShaDovV RyDer
12-12-2004, 12:48 PM

But I thought it was for people who live in North America??? as in Americans, Canadians, and the Mexicans...not that I have to worry about qualifying but still

Yankeez
12-12-2004, 01:02 PM

Even if you dont believe it, canada is part of north america

Snowblind
12-12-2004, 01:31 PM
Even if you dont believe it, canada is part of north america

NO!!! IT ISN'T TRUE!! YOUR LYING! WHY DO YOU LIE!!!

Cheat
12-15-2004, 09:44 PM
I won... a flood, but i didnt have enough recent posts. Im more of a Xcitement person or reviewer. Anyhow, good luck everyone.

DocHoliday78
12-20-2004, 11:30 AM
booyah, i teh winnars!!!! Thanks xba

Xorg
12-20-2004, 06:26 PM
how long is it usually before one recieves their prize?

CMX Jedi
12-23-2004, 10:27 AM
how long is it usually before one recieves their prize?
probly a month or 6

lllusion
12-23-2004, 11:14 AM
probly a month or 6
correct :D