PDA

View Full Version : Extractor/Player for XBox music?

GodzFire
12-09-2004, 09:30 PM
Hey guys. First time poster, happy to be here, and please be kind :-)

I recently have been trying to find a way to get the audio from two WWF/E games, RAW 1 and 2. My friend has a modded XBox, connected to his computer, so it was easy to just FTP'ing the audio files to his computer. However, when I got home to listen to them, nothing would play. The RAW 1 files are .adx. None of my programs even recognized the format. My first question is, does anyone know of a program that can either convert that .adx format to another one, or just a program that can play the music. RAW 2's music is a little different. It appears to be a wav file, however none of my programs would play it! When I tried to load it in one program I think it said it was an ACM file. I have no idea about that so can anyone help me either find a converter for that or even just a player?

Any and ALL help is appreciated!

Reclaimer
12-09-2004, 09:44 PM
Welcome to XBA, we're glad you became a member here.
Unfortunately I have the duty to inform you that we have a strict rule that prohibits the discussion of modded Xboxs at these forums.
We've worked hard to establish a strong relationship with the Xbox industry and we are under constant scrutiny by the public relations divisions of Microsoft and other companies.
We do not wish to jeopardize these ties with industry and therefore we have placed the "no modded Xbox talk" rule in place. People from all kinds of places look at this site, so we must protect our interests.
However, we have allowed the discussion of case modding, such as skins and lighting effects. But, hardware/software modification, decompiling and so forth is still forbidden.

Please do not let this change your opinion of this site. We worked hard to get to where we are, and we don't want to have the perception that we don't protect the investments of the people that participate with us.
Without the industry, we can't do what we do here.