PDA

View Full Version : so..is there actually an xboxaddict clan?

Xtopia
02-05-2002, 01:22 PM
subject says it all. I now have my box on the net (and loving it) and I am interested in joining some sort of xboxaddict clan. :D

LynxFX
02-05-2002, 01:30 PM
Well, there are plans for one. I was the one that was kinda trying to get it organized but time for me right now is very slim. So if anyone else wants to take over and try organizing times to play or heck, just add [XBA] to your name so you can easily find each other on Gamespy.

I think for a fully functional clan, we will have to wait for the official network and games that fully support it. Otherwise it is just for fun right now.

l Maximus l
02-05-2002, 01:35 PM
Good point, Lynxfx...but, I need to make one correction for ya! :D It's always been just for fun!!! :D :D

Hey, Xtopia...what is your Gamespy nickname, dude? Mine is "Maximus" just like it is on this site. Let me know, I'll look you up...and, heck, look me up, too, dude! We should play a few games!

Xtopia
02-05-2002, 03:03 PM
my nickname is "xtopia" on gamespy. by the way max... a few nights ago i played a maximus not sure if it was you.

l Maximus l
02-05-2002, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by xtopia
my nickname is "xtopia" on gamespy. by the way max... a few nights ago i played a maximus not sure if it was you.

Like I mentioned on another gamespy post, I think I recall, dude! That's awesome! Now I know that you are from XBA :D Dude, Halo on Gamespy is bad ass, huh?

By the way, mine is "Maximus" with no numbers or spaces...it's exactly how it shows there. So, you'll know it's me and I'll keep an eye out for ya! We should play again...If I recall, we played just two days ago or something :)

Xtopia
02-05-2002, 03:13 PM
ya it was like two days ago or somethin...all be on tonight...look me up. Also, do remember who won? :D

l Maximus l
02-05-2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by xtopia
ya it was like two days ago or somethin...all be on tonight...look me up. Also, do remember who won? :D

I'm not sure exactly who won...so, we'll have to go at it tonight :D I'll look you up... I'm in Seattle and will probably be on-line anytime between 6:00pm to midnight - Pacific Standard Time :)

Xtopia
02-05-2002, 04:47 PM
ya ill look for you tonight...I have some homework :(

oh, by the way, if i get my ass whooped i have an exscuse. my pc is upstairs while my x-box and big tv are downstairs...so until i can get a guy in here to run the cat 5 through the walls from upstairs to downstairs im using a 4 ft. long cat-5 so my xbox has to be right next to my hub which means my xbox has to be really close to my tv which means i have to use a 13 in. peice of crap. I mean I count the pixels on that thing!!! :eek: