PDA

View Full Version : EGM's Console War Comment

rawiswar
08-03-2001, 11:44 AM
EGM posted comments from console gamers. Here is what one of them said:

" When will Nintendo grow up? Those games are still kiddy. Look at Pikmin, Smash Bros., Kameo.... Forget it. Nintendo just won't change...."

I totally agree with this statement. You put 3 of the most anticipated games for Gamecube against Xbox, and Xbox will have a more mature and better quality game.

Gamecube: Super Smash
Xbox: DOA 3

Gamecube: Perfect Dark Zero
Xbox: Halo, MGSX

Gamecube: WWF Wrestlemania
Xbox: Raw is War

Gamecube: Legend of Zelda
Xbox: Any Xbox Action/Adventure Game (Genma Onimusha, Malice, Oddworld, Rayman M, Project Ego)

Alucard
08-03-2001, 08:17 PM
raw: dou you seriously think Genma Onimusha, Malice, Oddworld, Rayman M and Project Ego are each going to be as good as the next Zelda title?

Devil May Cry
08-04-2001, 03:04 AM
FCUKZ YUOZ AWL, BILL GATES IS MAH ***** AND GCN IS GION TO SUKC

i wish i could hear more of those comments coming from the posters.

Psychotic Bat
08-04-2001, 08:30 AM
DMC: What language do you speak?

Alucard: Project Ego and/or Morrowind will easily dominate over the next Zelda title.

xboxlover
08-04-2001, 10:30 AM
I think project ego will be an amazing game.

Aaron
08-04-2001, 10:43 AM
i think what DMC is trying to get across is that he wants more non-intelligent posts so he can make fun of them, cause our intelligent posts are too much for him to argue against

xboxlover
08-04-2001, 11:09 AM
I know Funionz he is just a stupid xbox hater

Door69
08-05-2001, 02:45 AM
F*** you percuvus
u suck and so does the purple turd!

Matrix2345
08-05-2001, 08:36 AM
Why do u two say the same thing in almost every forum?

seth78
08-05-2001, 03:10 PM
how can anyone compare zelda with ego and morrowind???

First, ego and morrowind are rpg's and zelda is action/adventure.

Second, zelda has proven itself time and time again that it is a great series and ego and morrowind have yet to come out.

Don't get me wrong I'll be in stores on Nov 8th like everyone else to get my XBOX but it is just stupid to compare them.

As for Perfect Dark and halo. That's a better comparison. The wrestling games is not, Raw might just suck (yeah right) but it might. The wrestlemania game might be 10x better, I mean there isn't even any info out on the game.

Compare the games when they are out.

do the drew
08-06-2001, 09:25 AM
miyakaza-
your soooooooooooo right about the zelda thing... no other game in its genre will touch it! i dont even care if the new zelda was CRAP! it would still dominate over the others just because of its name and how good all the other games have been. (not that there is ANY way the game will be any worse hen awsome!)

but about the statement u said about perfect dark zero being one of the most anticipated games for the gamecube, halo is one of them for the xbox too. whats your point?

i dont know about doa3 vs. super smash brothers and having smash brothers win.... i would have to see it to believe it. since u cant judge on pics or videos then u realyl have to wait to play it since both games r soooo different, one being more lifelike, and one being just a fun kid looking party type game.

EIGamerzX
08-06-2001, 09:48 AM
I also agree that Zelda will win, but there's alot more good action/adventure games coming to XBox than gamecube and only a couple of good ones for gamecube and one great one, plus you haven't played the XBox games you never know they could be better than zelda, there's still 30+ exclusives that still haven't been announced and they will mostly be the japanese developers because TGS hasn't happened yet.

Miyazaki-san
08-06-2001, 12:34 PM
EIGamerzX-

plus you haven't played the XBox games you never know they could be better than zelda,

Considering all the Zelda games are some of the best ever.

xboxlover
08-06-2001, 12:41 PM
For all u know nintendo could have run out of ideas for zelda and it could be a complete balls up.

EIGamerzX
08-06-2001, 08:48 PM
and that's why as of last time i heard it didn't have a storyline yet?
come on he'd release zelda no matter what and it would still sell millions

Miyazaki-san
08-06-2001, 10:19 PM
Yeah, you're exactly right. Except for the fact we have NO information on the game as of now. Also, I guess that's why Miyamoto-san didn't make Super Mario 64 2 for the Nintendo 64, eh?

SSJKulilin
08-06-2001, 11:00 PM
i'm sorry, but the second zelda game on NES sucked