PDA

View Full Version : Gamespot Loses ALL Credibility They've ever had as a good gaming site. LOOK INSIDE!

LTM360
12-20-2004, 01:45 PM
Best Action/Adventure
Nomines:
Ninja Gaiden
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
The Chronicles of Rid****: Escape From Butcher Bay
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Winner: (OMFG I CANT BELIEVE IT...[/sarcasm]) Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

OOOHHH It gets MUCH worse people...

Best Fighting Game:
Nomines:
Dead or Alive: Ultimate
Def Jam: Fight for NY
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
Mortal Kombat: Deception

Winner: (WTF honestly...) Mortal Kombat: Deception.

Now... does it get better as I continue reading this monstrosity of awards... will edit if it can human possibly become more mainstream than the ****ing VGAs were...

This is hilarious, at least they gave best driving game to Burnout 3.

This is pathetic, GTA: SA over Metal Gear Solid 3? C.J. and his "homies" would be licking Snake's balls. Bull****. It had a story with INTELLIGENCE, and GOOD music. **** GTA: SA, and **** websites that are so ****ing mainstream.

I suppose people will think giving ESPN NFL Sports Game of the Year will make up for it, even if they didnt even nominate Madden. :rolleyes:

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater quite possibly the best game ever made, goes unappreciated because of mainstream bull**** games like GTA: SA.

Xorg
12-20-2004, 01:46 PM
I never thought of them as a gaming site

ramprider0
12-20-2004, 01:48 PM
WTF! Mortal Kombat won instead of DOA: Ultimate????

Casper
12-20-2004, 01:48 PM
I never knew they where a gaming site
They're not, technically, they're more just like ps2addicts

ramprider0
12-20-2004, 01:53 PM
LMAO! :rofl: They should change their name to that :rofl:

AlphaCigara
12-20-2004, 02:00 PM
I played MK Deception at my friends house over the weekend...so terrible, the only thing it had going for it was the excessive blood. We then put in my copy of DOA Ultimate and never went back to that piece of crap...

And GTA SA is really good in my opinion, but i'd at least rank Ninja Gaiden over it in the action adventure genre. Probaby even Rid**** too...

JJXB
12-20-2004, 08:59 PM
i never look at the reviews off of there anyway, i just use them to get screenshots to create renders from and download off of there (patches when needed)

LeoBreaker
12-20-2004, 09:26 PM
i never really looked at their site as a good gaming site anyway.

Snowblind
12-20-2004, 09:49 PM
Burnout 3 is the best driving game of '04. GTA:SA was no doubt in my mind the best GTA yet and deserves to be GoTY, God I can't believe I'm agreeing with Gamespot.

PS2 Addict ey? An idea is born....

Dyslexic Chaos
12-21-2004, 02:17 AM
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater quite possibly the best game ever made, goes unappreciated because of mainstream bull**** games like GTA: SA.

And you lost all credibility as a gamer :p.

Edit:FIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXED

Variation-XBA
12-21-2004, 02:50 AM
It's already known gamespot is bias and has no credibility :P

LTM360
12-21-2004, 11:15 AM
[QUOTE=LTM360Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater quite possibly the best game ever made, goes unappreciated because of mainstream bull**** games like GTA: SA.

And you lost all credibility as a gamer :p.[/QUOTE]

Good one?
:confused:

mattgame
12-21-2004, 03:26 PM

Nuff said! :hail:

Tecknolust
12-22-2004, 08:06 AM
These websites host the stupidest polls and awards about the best game in each genre. Honestly i dont like any of those games in both those lists. The best fighting games are the street fighter games and old nes and snes and genesis fighting games. You gotta remember the people voting for these games are crack head kids who think they know **** about games. GTA 3 wtf is that, a game where you go around killing people, **** anyone one can do that in real life, how many times in real life can i go around killing aliens that speak perfect english EH!? EH?@! People with no real understand for games vote there, are only option is to decimate there armys, and destroy their kingdom!! :watchout:

Hugopolo
12-22-2004, 08:40 AM
I think im going to agree with em. I love GTA and has way more replay than metal gear solid by far. And while MK is(bad i would have picked def jam) I wouldnt pick DOA because its the same game, remade for another time with laggy online fighting

mattgame
12-22-2004, 08:58 AM
Ninja Gaiden should have won hands down. There is more to a game than replay value in my humble opinion.

odpr
12-22-2004, 11:25 AM
how can you say they are ps pro when they put ninja gaiden. ri****, doa in the list ?

npllr
12-22-2004, 11:28 AM
i never liked em same i=with IGN they give evry good/decent game a nine..............

and gamespot gives everything an 8