PDA

View Full Version : Which game should I beat first?

MixMasta
12-21-2004, 04:57 PM
Ok, after Halo 2 came out, I have bought 5 different Xbox games, and I have hardly played them at all. I figure, now is the time to beat them, so which one should be the most fun, easiest, hardest, longest, shortest, addicting, frustrating, etc. Give me feedback on these games, and vote on which one I should beat first. My Halo 2 withdrawl shall start tomorrow, well, semi withdrawl, I'll still hit up Live everyday, just not as much.

RockTheCasba
12-21-2004, 05:17 PM
Id go for Ghost Recon 2. it is mass fun. mass hard too.

CMX Jedi
12-21-2004, 05:23 PM
GTA VC itll keep you busy for a month or 2

m4oH
12-21-2004, 05:29 PM
Prolly not SC, the SP is no where near the MP... Ive beaten Vice City and its tons of fun so my votes for VC

bubbs
12-21-2004, 05:33 PM
vice city short, sweet, and will get you warmed up in gaming.

Barrit
12-21-2004, 05:34 PM
Maybe go for beating Ghost Recon 2? It's still a new game and a lot of people are playing it. It would be a good chance to get really familiar with it, and then you can take your skillz online while the game's still in it's prime.

The other games aren't getting any newer, so perhaps they can wait.
Maybe you're thinking if you don't try to play them soon, you might never get through them; and I can totally understand that.

Anyway, that's just my opinion.. but it should really be up to you and what you feel like playing at the moment.

One thing's certain though. Play through GTA3 before taking on Vice City. There will probably be less motivation to play through GTA3 if you start off with Vice.

Hmm.. and if you ever want to play some Rainbow 6 co-op sometime in the future, i'd be up for it.

Good luck making a decision.

m4oH
12-21-2004, 07:00 PM
I take my vote back... GTA 3 b/c teh Mafia es uber :hump:

LTM360
12-21-2004, 07:03 PM
None of them. Go out and buy KotOR II. If you MUST pick one of those 5, definately GTA 3. Unlike the GTAs after it, it contains a good story.

MixMasta
12-21-2004, 09:54 PM
I'm getting KOTOR 2 for Christmas, so I wanted to at least beat one game before then.

JJaX
12-21-2004, 10:00 PM
Prolly not SC, the SP is no where near the MP... Ive beaten Vice City and its tons of fun so my votes for VC

You're insane...

THe SC series are some of the best single players experiences ever.

AloneInTheDark
12-22-2004, 06:30 PM
You're insane...

THe SC series are some of the best single players experiences ever.

Agreed, my fondest videogame memory was the last level of the first SC game, the best ending to a game ever in my opinion. I plalyed that level over, and over, and over. I was so happy with that game, even though it didnt have MP.

Unreal
12-22-2004, 07:02 PM
Ok, after Halo 2 came out, I have bought 5 different Xbox games, and I have hardly played them at all. I figure, now is the time to beat them, so which one should be the most fun, easiest, hardest, longest, shortest, addicting, frustrating, etc. Give me feedback on these games, and vote on which one I should beat first. My Halo 2 withdrawl shall start tomorrow, well, semi withdrawl, I'll still hit up Live everyday, just not as much.
I would have to go with Ghost Recon 2. I am playing through that one right now and its an awesome experience. The multiplayer is great (offline) and the immersion is really well done. I am on level 7 of 15 and things are getting pretty good.

Ninjermy
12-23-2004, 12:19 AM
Vice man!!! Vice City is a wicked game. What could be more fun that walking down the streets holding a vulcan cannon blasting SWAT trucks to shreds.

Casper
12-23-2004, 07:12 AM
I just started to play VC over again - just took over the printing shop - never did beat it before, but since my game save got screwed, I had to start over. Finally caught up to where I was before.