PDA

View Full Version : Can I get a d@mn RPG game!

Ninja Scroll
02-06-2002, 10:48 AM
I know everyone is just talking about Elder Scroll III, and you know why that is?
Because that's all their is coming! Yeah Project EGO is due too, but then what?
I live for RPG's and I want one sooner or later other than just the two we are getting thus far.
Im not upset about these two prospects. Im just upset at the number of RPG's that are announced thus far.
What's with Microsoft? They got da paper to pay any developer for the exclusive rights to their RPG franchises. So what's da deal?:(

StudioAlex
02-16-2002, 02:08 PM
I thought I heard some rumblings about Enix. LEt me go check out some news sites....

xboxpebbles
02-16-2002, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
I know everyone is just talking about Elder Scroll III, and you know why that is?
Because that's all their is coming! Yeah Project EGO is due too, but then what?
I live for RPG's and I want one sooner or later other than just the two we are getting thus far.
Im not upset about these two prospects. Im just upset at the number of RPG's that are announced thus far.
What's with Microsoft? They got da paper to pay any developer for the exclusive rights to their RPG franchises. So what's da deal?:(

i agree w/ u ninja, but be patient and
it will be well worth the wait:D
also, there will be more companies
announcing new rpgs...
project ego and morrowind are only
the beginning..
but, rpgs are my favorite and
right now im w/ u ---xbox REALLY
needs some rpgs!!
just be patient..lol
:rolleyes:
later!
:)

monkeyman
02-16-2002, 07:50 PM
morrowind should a been a first game like one of the first games to come out they should have had one of each thing like 1 rpg 1 fps 1 sport 1 racing or something like that and everyone i hope would be happy

X-Factor
02-17-2002, 03:09 PM
I read somewhere on the net about Final Fantasy XI (Online) was going to be a multi-platform game.

Tazilla
02-17-2002, 05:42 PM
It took both of the Sony machines over a year to get a good RPG in america,...

Be patient, we will get some soon enough,...

I am an avid (sp?) Rpg'er myself,... and I am looking forward to Elderscrolls III, as well as EGO, but I also want a few great Japanese style RPG's too.

remember the old saying,..
"if you build it, they will come"

now, where's that beer????

EHWfedPres
02-17-2002, 05:47 PM
im getting Ultima 8 back for the PC tomorrow, so i'll be set for a LONG TIME, greatest game ever. If it works and the patch works and all that stuff, i'll be sure to send it to anyone who wants the best game ever made.

EHWfedPres
02-17-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Tazilla-XBA
It took both of the Sony machines over a year to get a good RPG in america,...

Be patient, we will get some soon enough,...

I am an avid (sp?) Rpg'er myself,... and I am looking forward to Elderscrolls III, as well as EGO, but I also want a few great Japanese style RPG's too.

remember the old saying,..
"if you build it, they will come"

now, where's that beer????

Now I can do without those stupid PoS2 type rpg's, too linear, too repetitive, all the same, no replay value, only one player...that just spells play-me-once-and-get-another-game.

Tazilla
02-17-2002, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres

Now I can do without those stupid PoS2 type rpg's, too linear, too repetitive, all the same, no replay value, only one player...that just spells play-me-once-and-get-another-game.

Sure, I do enjoy them myself. and they aren't for everyone,... I would like some to choose from none the less. I will be getting Morrowind as I said earlier. I still enjoy a good Japanese style RPG.