PDA

View Full Version : Help your European Buddy...

mattcoxonline
02-06-2002, 12:15 PM
Okay. I have been around these forums for about two years and have never asked for one thing.
But the time is now.

All I have to play my Xbox on is a 15" TV :confused: (honest!)
I have no money, Microsoft have already robbed it all and it will take me years to save up for a new TV.
My TV downstairs is 21" but my Mam and Dad won't let me play on it... :(

What I first wanted to do, as suggested by meatingcow was to set up a Pay-Pal account so people could donate. I predicted that I would get at least £10 (about $15-20) as you are all kind, friendly and cool people (well most!)....but cannot set up an account as I do not own a credit card... :(

So suggest ways of making money, how you can help, or just write back laughing at me for having to play on a 15" TV.... :(

BDHES
02-06-2002, 12:25 PM
Well now...There's always the option of hmmm...let me see.....*scratching head*...Getting a job?:cool: At least that's what my Dad always told me. Just goofing with you. Hope you find some suckers **oops..meant nice people** to help you out.
Adios,
BDHES

l Maximus l
02-06-2002, 12:44 PM
LMAO! Dude, you can't be serious!

I mean, I'm 26 years old now...and, when I was growing up we had a 19" TV :D Sorry, but, I had to kind of rub it in, dude...I mean...My computer monitor is bigger than your TV! lol...I have a 19" Monitor!! lol

Sorry, dude...I like you, man...but, dude...get a paper route or some other type of job so you can get enough duckets and get a bigger TV, man!

thunderkiss2k1
02-06-2002, 01:19 PM
Matt, if there is perhaps a mail order company near you that will accept monthly payments, you could just order a larger set from them. Just a suggestion. I know you said you didn't have a credit card, but maybe you could send them a money order or check?

Ninja Scroll
02-06-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by mattcoxonline
So suggest ways of making money, how you can help, or just write back laughing at me for having to play on a 15" TV.... :(

You only have a 15' TV!? LMFAO!!!!!:D :D :D
Like maxi-pad-imus said, you gotta be freakin kidding us all,..right?
Do you even have a job? And dont give me that "im in school dont have time" BS!
I know a rack of dudes that work and go to school.

btw,...who in da hell is this roody poo name mattcoxonline anyways? Are you my girl friend or something? I aint donating a dime kid!:D

but I will give it to ya little trooper, you did make my day with this funny ass thread!:)

mattcox rules!

mattcoxonline
02-06-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
1] You only have a 15' TV!? LMFAO!!!!!:D :D :D
Like maxi-pad-imus said, you gotta be freakin kidding us all,..right?

2] Do you even have a job? And dont give me that "im in school dont have time" BS!

3] btw,...who in da hell is this roody poo name mattcoxonline anyways? Are you my girl friend or something?

4] but I will give it to ya little trooper, you did make my day with this funny ass thread!:)

5] mattcox rules!

1] No. I'm not kidding....sadly!

2] No. I'm looking...even though I'm not old enough. Yes, you need to be 16, I'm 15...lame ain't it!?!

3] Yes, I am your girlfriend. :D

4]Thanks...I didn't expect anyone to donate, but what the hell....it was worth a try.

5] I know! I'm ure girlfriend....lol!

l Maximus l
02-06-2002, 04:11 PM
lol, matt...that was tight!

mattcoxonline
02-06-2002, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
lol, matt...that was tight!
Does tight mean the same in the UK as what is does in the US?

UK: harsh, cruel, etc.....

l Maximus l
02-06-2002, 04:16 PM

Does tight mean the same in the UK as what is does in the US?

UK: harsh, cruel, etc.....

No...it means "cool", "phat", and "Super neato" :D

mattcoxonline
02-06-2002, 04:21 PM
Ooo...that really made my...err...night...
Just thought I'd ask why Ninja scroll calls you crap-ass names like maxi-pad-us and waximus, etc....
and doesn't that **** you off?

Malachi
02-07-2002, 07:17 AM
I'll only be playing on a TV about that size when I get my Xbox over here, in March, too......

I'm afraid I already have a job.....it dosent pay real well.......I have been saving for a month for the Xbox as it is now! I DEFINATELY can't afford a new TV!

I will get by I spose...heh....can't complain. (I will have an Xbox after all.... :cool: )

darianX
02-07-2002, 08:59 AM
LOL...I wouldn't worry about the size of the TV...any color TV is better than NO tv at all!! At least you can play the Xbox...I played on a 13" at work before xmas and it wasn't all that bad.

l Maximus l
02-07-2002, 11:00 AM

Ooo...that really made my...err...night...
Just thought I'd ask why Ninja scroll calls you crap-ass names like maxi-pad-us and waximus, etc....
and doesn't that **** you off?

lol...dude, I don't get upset at all...I also sling some trash talk his way...if I can dish it out, I have to be able to take it :) But, regardless, Ninja is my dawg anway :D

Ninja Scroll
02-07-2002, 11:58 AM

Haaaaaaaa, ha! I see it's startingto rub off on ya little waxy side kick! Now you are becoming cool and learning da slang/ebonics from you role model and father of your babies momma in Ninja Jubei!:D
I knew sooner or later you would start spitting da slang talk!
That's why your my little Ninja Deciple, cause you take notes!;)
:D

Ninja Scroll
02-07-2002, 12:01 PM

lol...dude, I don't get upset at all...I also sling some trash talk his way...if I can dish it out, I have to be able to take it :) But, regardless, Ninja is my dawg anway :D

That's what im talkin bout slim dawg!:cool: To bad that even though you are my waximus side kick we could never build an alliance cause then we would just bore each other!:D

My bro foe life, maxi-pad-imus!:)

YO, max.. when are you getting Genma Onimusha d@mmit!?:D

l Maximus l
02-07-2002, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

That's what im talkin bout slim dawg!:cool: To bad that even though you are my waximus side kick we could never build an alliance cause then we would just bore each other!:D

My bro foe life, maxi-pad-imus!:)

YO, max.. when are you getting Genma Onimusha d@mmit!?:D

Well, my little baby sidekick...once I'm finished pinching those little cheekies you have, I will get myself to the local Hollywood video and pick up a rented copy. I understand that you say this game is bad ass and stuff...and, it probably is...But, I think I'd rather rent it only because I didn't really notice this game at first... If I like it, of course I will buy it. Money isn't the issue...I just want to make sure I will like it. It sounds as if I will from what you have to say...

All I know is that I need an ice cold brew right now...so, go fetch one for me :D Oh yeah, and pick up some chicken wings while you're at it ;)