PDA

View Full Version : tried to buy wreckless..... sold out!!!

yall
02-06-2002, 12:38 PM
i tried to buy wreckless at eb game world during lunch. everyone (but me) had pre-order their copies, and by noon, they were all gone.

l Maximus l
02-06-2002, 12:45 PM
Yeah...you might have to wait a week or so...it appears that Wreckless is a hot game. All I know is that it looks tight! Go to Best Buy or something...they usually have a lot of stuff in stock...that is if there is one in your neighborhood.

XBOX MSSC
02-06-2002, 01:34 PM
Is wreckless blurry ? All the vids I've seen look blurry, and i don't want to buy a blurry game. but the gameplay still looks tighter than britney spears' butt. [pinch]

Ninja Scroll
02-06-2002, 01:41 PM
Yo, everyone seems to be ticked off about this game being sold-out! I find it hard to believe that you guys are not going to more than one store and not finding any success!
I say try KB Toys, they never sell out of anything cause everyone just goes there for toys and junk like that.

But if you still have a tear in your eye from not finding this game, just go buy Crazy Taxi on Dreamcast!
:D

It will get you buy until you find this game.

sinizuh
02-06-2002, 01:50 PM
the movies of Wreckless look blurry because it has AA on it... it removes the jaggies you might see... if PS2 was able to pull of AA, then their graphics would look AAA+, but it can't.

yall
02-06-2002, 03:28 PM
im leaving work in a few minutes. ive called a couple more stores, eb, best buy etc.. all to no avail! i want this game! i just got a pile of money in the form of a tax refund and all i want is this stupid game (and maybe a new video card w/tv outs, and a wireless keyboard/mouse, for my pc so i can do all my gaming in the living room)

maneatingcow
02-06-2002, 03:50 PM
My story:

7 Stores, 1 hour 15 minutes

1. EB World - Sold out
2. Best Buy - None out
3. Target - None out
After target, I was tempted to knock down an old lady, and almost got into an accident (Not my fault)
4. Media Play - None out
5. Toys R Us - None out
6. Comp USA - None out
I told a man "Get out of my way please, or I will crack your head open like a ripe melon"

7. Babbages - A CRAP LOAD! But I had to ask... no display box out

Gonna play soon... I'll post my impressions...

l Maximus l
02-06-2002, 03:59 PM
Electronics Boutique in Seattle has tons of them. Just FYI if you live in the Seattle area

oscarc619
02-06-2002, 04:27 PM
Let us know what you think. It looks like it should be a fun game.

yall
02-06-2002, 05:32 PM
toys r us had it (or wait was it kb?) and i got it. yeah! so far, its pretty much as i expected. spectacular graphics, and okay game play. im only on the 3 mission, so im guessing it will get harder and better. but, i like it. i'd give it a preliminary score of 75%, with a strong possibility of that score going up.

maneatingcow
02-06-2002, 05:42 PM
I just wanna say how ****ed I am that Activison did not make the game automaticly save after each mission. I just lost my whole game.

Activison, why WOULDN'T you want to save to a system with a built in HD?

Today just isn't my day....