PDA

View Full Version : wut's the best rpg for x-box???

imnotacrook
02-06-2002, 12:50 PM
i was just wundering wuts the best rpg that is out or is comming out for x-box. thanx:)

Ninja Scroll
02-06-2002, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by imnotacrook
i was just wundering wuts the best rpg that is out or is comming out for x-box. thanx:)

First off, welcome to the xboxaddict forum boards imnotacrook!:)
Im Ninja Jubei, your hero role model, and father of your girl friends baby!:D
Well, thus far their are only two games that are scheduled for release on the Xbox that are RPG gerned.
Elder Scroll III & Project EGO. Non of which re coming out no time soon. Elder is due this month, but some sources are claiming it will be delayed. Who knows!:rolleyes:

But in the mean time do you own Halo? If not then that game will take over your life until a RPG arrives!:cool:

TheCovenant
02-12-2002, 10:45 PM
Thats a really cool anime pic up there, and no need to look at the best rpg, cause theres only one.....ha! (marrowind)

hellfire
02-12-2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by TheCovenant
Thats a really cool anime pic up there, and no need to look at the best rpg, cause theres only one.....ha! (marrowind)

Nightcaster is kind of a RPG (so I have read) but I heard it kinda sux a** - anyone played it?

TheCovenant
02-12-2002, 11:02 PM
EVERYONE IS WRONG! Muahahahahahahahahahahaha!
No seriosly, though i read previews on official xbox magazine that it was more of a whacked out shooter than an rpg, but it did have heavy rpg elements

hellfire
02-12-2002, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by TheCovenant
EVERYONE IS WRONG! Muahahahahahahahahahahaha!
No seriosly, though i read previews on official xbox magazine that it was more of a whacked out shooter than an rpg, but it did have heavy rpg elements

Sounds like another rental to me :(

TheCovenant
02-12-2002, 11:29 PM
not even a rental< ide rather play azurik. although nightcaster did get a higher low score............deciions