PDA

View Full Version : Gta 3

jlhenry55
02-06-2002, 12:55 PM
I was in my local Gamestop this weekend and was talking to the manager. He told me that he had recently spoken with one of the Microsoft reps and GTA 3 is definetly coming to xbox. Not only that but they are trying to get Rockstar to put all 3 games on the disc(like tony hawk 2x). He also said Microsoft may purchase take 2 interactive which would make any future GTA or state of emergency games xbox exclusive. That would shut uo the ps2 fanboys. f**k with the big dog and you will get bitten.

l Maximus l
02-06-2002, 12:58 PM
Cool info...but, dude...this is probably the 100th gta post I've seen! But, you're new, so I can cut you some slack :D

By the way, welcome to the forums!!!

Ninja Scroll
02-06-2002, 01:14 PM
Yeah, welcome to Ninja is XboxAddict!:D
Enjoy without a shadow of a doubt, THE best d@mn xbox site online!
As far as GTA3,... it's coming for da 2,461 time:rolleyes: !
Just enjoy the killer games on Xbox now and it will be here in no time junior:)

Happy postings!

Ninja Scroll
02-06-2002, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by The Fn Show

sorry dude..Last time i checked Partnaaaar..It was
"everyone's favorite addict's site..The Whole F**king show!"

heheh..Sorry had to steal the spotlight:)

and ya welcome to the forum:cool:

WHAT!? WHAT!? WHAT!?

Who are you roody poo? Steal my spotlight? Duuuuuuuuude, this forum revolves around your hero, Ninja Jubei. So dont you never, eeeeeeeeever try to one up me AAWWgain! junior!

:D

Ninja Scroll
02-06-2002, 01:47 PM
lol

And don't u EEEEEEEVer use the word "Dude" again...Thats my word..It's Vandamaniese ;)

i think you should stick to your word..i think it was "sunshine" lmao..That word makes me laugh..and so does "bismirch" LOL!!

Regal is God:cool:

Ninja saying calling people "sunshine, little troopers, & juniors" does reek of awesomeness doesnt it Show?
I got some new joint waiting in da winds for all my ninja scroll deciples!:D

Ninja Scroll
02-06-2002, 01:50 PM
and another thing..Did u watch Raw..It was an A+ show..and speaking of Show..RVD is gonna kick that sick fa fa fa FRReak goldusts Gold Ass...all over millawaki(however u spell that shiz)

Naw yo, I feel asleep after I saw my dawg Booker T. whoop up on dat Big Poppa Pump wannabe Triple H's ass in the opening segment!:D

addict733
02-06-2002, 01:56 PM
ill believe it when i see it. Dont wanna give my hopes up!

Snoopy7548
02-06-2002, 02:59 PM
all 3 games on one disc? that would be so awesome if they did that.

aronx
02-06-2002, 03:49 PM
I smell some butt loving coming down between F-show and ninja-gaiden.

jd_xbox
02-06-2002, 04:01 PM
GTA3 is gonna rock on the xbox, and be way better tham the ps2 one, casue they have more time to fix any problems that the ps2 version had. Thats why is good to live in the UK cause there is time to fix any problems with the xbox (dout theres hardly any) but its proberly better to live in the USA cause its there first. :) :eek: