PDA

View Full Version : Prince of Persia 2 related to the first..help

Satch
12-25-2004, 09:21 PM
ok well I got POP: Warrior Within for Christmas, and I was wondering can I enjoy it and have fun with it without ever playing the first one? I'm sure the experience would be better with playing the first one, but do I NEED to have played the first one? I need to know so I know whether to take it back or not. Thanks

Satch
12-26-2004, 08:48 PM
ummm....anybody please respond. I know tons of people would know this answer and I need to know whether to take it back or not

Variation-XBA
12-26-2004, 10:06 PM
You dont NEED to, as the cutscenes explain abit, but PoP1 is dirt cheap, pick it up.

CRAYMAN
12-30-2004, 11:35 AM
You don't need the first in the least. But the first one is better than the second. The sound is awful in the second. It's not as polished.

odpr
12-31-2004, 04:42 PM
the first and the second is not that amazing... I prefer ninja gaiden any day..
The playbility in both games is awful, boring, easy, and the game isshort, the camera annyoing... oh hell when the west will know how to make video games like the East..
(japan..)

Duke
12-31-2004, 11:25 PM
Please, I barely own any Japanese games, and have very little interest in most of them.

And in case it wasn't glaringly obvious enough for you, POP is in no way intended to be like ninja gaiden.

mattgame
01-02-2005, 11:03 AM
Buy both dude. I haven't goitten the second yet. I think I'll wait until the price drops.