PDA

View Full Version : Alien Infection Controller

DragonlordFrodo
12-25-2004, 10:45 PM
So about a week ago I went into gamestop and bought a brand new Alien Infection Controller for Xbox. It looked sweet. Plus it was cheaper than the regular xbox controller. I go to plug it in and it worked fine. Two days later, I was playing a game and I got a message saying there is no controller plugged in. I check my connections and it all seemed fine. I reset the Xbox and the controller doesn't work at all. I still had a receipt and the package. I call Gamestop and they said to bring it in and they will refund me. Now this part is important so pay attention. They told me that THE ALIEN INFECTION CONTROLLERS SUCK BADLY. THERE IS A 70% CHANCE THEY WILL BE DEFECTIVE! Anyway I went in and exchanged it for a used controller s. Anyone else have a problem with these things?

BananaMan
12-26-2004, 12:36 AM
I attached a picture of the control. First off I wouldn't be caught with this control in my house, let alone in my hands playing xbox. It looks like **** with that stuff all over. But if you look closer, it looks like they bought an official s type, and just put the "alien" stuff all over it.

I wonder why it's so defective though? It looks just like a controller s. They must've just made it like ****, not to mention it also looks like ****.

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/products/6698/6698193_ra.jpg

Xer0Mercy
12-26-2004, 12:43 AM
Look at the damn thing. How could it not be defective? That is quite possibly the ugliest and least gamer-savvy controller I have ever seen.