PDA

View Full Version : well, heres my wreckless thoughts

DimebagDarrell
02-06-2002, 02:48 PM
ok i got wreckless today, but now im sitting in my **** class:mad: . anyway, its pretty good, the graphics are sweet, but the game isn't easy. i dunno, though, with only 10 missions on each side, ive already completed 4, i dunno how long this is gonna last. if i beat it, its back to software etc i go to finally pick up halo.

the graphics, though, are top-notch. the lighting in the game is absolutely amazing.

p.s. level four sucks. its so hard. i was nowhere close the billion times the clock ran out. then i beat it with like 50 seconds left. explain THAT one to me.

l Maximus l
02-06-2002, 02:52 PM
Cool, dude....But, your ass definately needs to get down to the store and get Halo, too!

DimebagDarrell
02-06-2002, 07:03 PM
ok ive been playing the game a little longer now. its really gotten boring, ive completed over half the game, theres nothing but the same old stuff up ahead. plus, NO MULTIPLAYER SUCKS!!!! this game would have been so great if it had multiplayer

fear_this
02-06-2002, 07:06 PM
... so is wreckless a must buy? :confused: Or is it just a rental?

BiohazardEHW
02-06-2002, 07:40 PM
Is it just me or is this game amazingly hard? The level where you have to crash the stands before the other guy does is impossible, and the picture level...MAYBE...

TRUE_GAMER
02-06-2002, 11:15 PM
This game is hard, just the way I like it.

Variation-XBA
02-06-2002, 11:30 PM
Definetly going to take awhile to beat =\

DimebagDarrell
02-07-2002, 12:14 AM
its just the same thing over and over again, if it was a different style each mission, then it might be worth still playing, but i picked up halo now. me very happy :)