PDA

View Full Version : Call off duty

LeeM
12-27-2004, 01:52 PM
HI
Only just got an Xbox but the game freezes now and again. I've only got to the pill boxes and this has happened 4 times now the only way out is turn the Xbox off. Is this a glich in the game or is my Xbox Faulty

Cheers Lee

Casper
12-27-2004, 01:59 PM
I have the game and haven't had this problem at all. Did you get a brand new Xbox or a refurbished one? I'd contact Microsoft and find out what's up.

Try rubbing a dry Q-tip in the drive where your game goes - something might have gotten in there, or your disk is scratched.

Snowblind
12-27-2004, 02:00 PM
Its your XBox. I just got it for Christmas, I don't know why people ***** about it. It's pretty fun, better then Medal of Honor Frontline and Rising Sun IMO.

m4oH
12-27-2004, 03:04 PM
Good thing it freezes up, this game is teh suxer

LTM360
12-27-2004, 03:06 PM
Is Call of Duty the only game that freezes? If it is, then the game is defective, you can return it.

LeeM
12-27-2004, 06:02 PM
Thanks for the replies

The Xbox is only 3 days old. The game is an original and yes its only with Call of Duty. However I haven't played other games that much.

Cheers Lee

JJXB
12-27-2004, 07:09 PM
IMO, if you want to play CoD, get a decent pc and buy it with the expansion (united offensive)

m4oH
12-27-2004, 09:21 PM
IMO, if you want to play CoD, get a decent pc and buy it with the expansion (united offensive)
Yeah I would have to concur w/ that suggestion. :hump:

Splinter-Seal
12-30-2004, 01:14 PM

Roger that. Call Of Duty for th'Box is pure blowism. I was SOOO let down. HOWEVER, the PC version is just .....damn -it's great.

Topic at hand: I had this problem with Ghost Recon 2. It was the game. Maybe someone was picking their nose while operating the machine. :confused:

heartsfan
12-31-2004, 11:42 AM
Agreed again!

COD on the PC is far superior. I was playin' that for months until I got back into playing RS3 and CS for the good ol' Xbox again. Ain't got the expansion pack though, worth getting??

JJaX
12-31-2004, 01:22 PM
Agreed again!

COD on the PC is far superior. I was playin' that for months until I got back into playing RS3 and CS for the good ol' Xbox again. Ain't got the expansion pack though, worth getting??

The expansion is just more of the same thing.

Still great though!

TheCovenant
12-31-2004, 04:21 PM
yea, im always in awe when i WATCH spartan play that ish. ive nver played it myself but it looks so cool.

well, i wanna get back on pandora tommorrow and halo 2. ive been on pc for awhile now...