PDA

View Full Version : Crimson skies High road live problem

BonelessPath
12-28-2004, 09:50 AM
Hey all, I just got a xbox for christmas finally, when I try and play high road to tommorow my name just flashes red when I try and join a game..

ive tried changing teams..changing planes...downloaded all the content

any imput is helpful! (I cant seem to log into the xbox.com forums...it always kicks me back to the main page)
:cuss:

Jonathan san
12-28-2004, 09:58 AM
your flashing red because u didnt download all of the content. make sure you scroll down and download the other planes.

m4oH
12-28-2004, 10:01 AM
your flashing red because u didnt download all of the content. make sure you scroll down and download the other planes.
Hes right you know :D

BonelessPath
12-28-2004, 02:10 PM
Thanks! that was the problem, ...kinda dumb that they have all that room on the screen and make you scroll..didnt know there was a second page..

Jonathan san
12-31-2004, 11:26 AM
and on a side note since your taking about crimson skies, last time i checked crimson skies top aces, i was ranked 20th in the world or somethin on my old gamertag jonath8n. wait give me a minute let me check what im ranked now, cool 19th in the world, i cant remember the last time i played crimson skies, on second thought i guess ill play it right now. see u in the skies.

;)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/J0NATHAN-SAN/pic252.jpg

thrAsher
12-31-2004, 11:30 AM
Finally got my copy back from my bro. Too bad I've got like 5 games I haven't really played yet. :(

Kinda miss the ol' sky battlin'.