PDA

View Full Version : I Got It ~!!! Wreckless Wreckless--must Buy!!!!!

xboxpebbles
02-06-2002, 06:18 PM
hey all..had to stop playing wreckless to get on and tell u about
this awsome game:D
it is seriously a good game...i really dont know where to begin,
but i copied down my stats from my saved game...
this is how real it is:
143 vehicles destructed
2,811 items
play time 1:13:02
distance traveled 39.7 miles
max speed 118.3

and thats only in an hour and 13 mins..wow
and this is a very fast paced game...u fly
through crowded streets in one of several
varied cars ... the missions are also varied..
i think this is a must buy for all xboxer:D
did i mention the replay?
this mode rocks.. there are many views
and ways to look at it-goes into night mode
and infared and different visions like that(kinda
hard to explain) and u can look around the city
while ur in this mode..the graphics are SO real..its scary:confused:
i cant see ever getting sick of this game..i think ill always come back to it..
o..it also is a pretty funny game--ex. the story, characters,cars,etc
hope this helps..BUY WRECKLESS ASAP:):)

addict733
02-06-2002, 06:22 PM
is there alot of violence? can u run people over? do cars blow up?
IS THERE BLOOD?

xboxpebbles
02-06-2002, 06:23 PM
if u have any questions about
wreckless, feel free to ask:)
just aim me or email..or post

:)

addict733
02-06-2002, 06:25 PM
whas ur screen name?

xboxpebbles
02-06-2002, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by addict733
is there alot of violence? can u run people over? do cars blow up?
IS THERE BLOOD?

there is a lot of action!!
violence gets pretty high at times
running through streets on the wrong side
of the road and other cars
honking at u and ppl diving out of the way to
save their lives..
and the yakuza cars trying to crash into you..
ppl run for their lives..u start to overlook them..lol
yes cars blow up, but not just like that..takes some practice!
blood? blood? not that ive noticed!

:)

yall
02-06-2002, 07:16 PM
im with you pebbles. this game is great. i was a little unsure until i played the 4th mission. the first 3 are a little dry. also i agree with what you said about the people. at first i was a little dissapointed that you could not kill them or run them over, but the game is so fast paced, you forget they are even there. great game to show off your xbox with, and blow your ps2 buddies away.

BiohazardEHW
02-06-2002, 07:38 PM
my max speed is 136.5 :)

and does anybody else find this game amazingly hard? I got 5 missions done and i cant get any farther, IM DESPERATE FOR INFINITE TIME CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and a cheat to get rid of that mother*****er rival guy where you have to crash the stands...that guy p!sses me off...

BiohazardEHW
02-06-2002, 07:48 PM
Well first off, this game is *****ing hard. I got 5 missions completed and I cant get any farther :(

The Good:

The graphics are excellent, the controls are OK, the ability to smash stuff up is cool, and the stats that keep track of your top speed, total time spent playing, the one guy's name is Ho...etc.

The Bad:

No multiplayer, only 2 difficulty levels, both are amazingly hard, its too *****ing hard, making sharp turns can be painstaking, time limits, your car fishtails quite easily and it takes a few seconds to accelerate afterwards, takes to long to self-right after you tip yourself upside down...etc.

Other notes:

Well does the game live up to it's hype? I wouldnt know because the missions are next to impossible, and I only got 6 cars so far, 3 for each scenario. The time limits suck a hefty amount of anus, and are way, way too short. Why would anybody make a game this difficult? Anyway, if there's an infinite time cheat and an unlock all vehicles cheat, this game is definatley a keeper. But if no cheats (which would suck balls), then rent it first to see if you like it at all...

Rating on a scale from 1-10.....(from what i had experienced so far)..........7

maneatingcow
02-06-2002, 08:02 PM
You mean evil Michael J. Fox? He is a pain in the cow hide...

Toonz
02-06-2002, 08:11 PM
Hey Bio on the Dim Sum level try using the Buggy. All I did was cut in front of the opponent and let him push me down the whole street into all the Dim Sum carts. Turn and repeat on you first right hand turn. After that is should be clear sailing. My score was 100 - 13 using this method. As far as turning don't let off the gas and give it some brake and you will powerslide like in PGR making those sharp turns a real breeze.

P.S. this game rocks lol

BiohazardEHW
02-06-2002, 08:14 PM
thanks for the little help, i *****in hate that rival b!tch...but i guess he could come in handy :)

TRUE_GAMER
02-06-2002, 11:06 PM
What were your times for completeing the mission. On A1 I got 58 sec. I forget the other ones ( I would tell you the others but I'm at work).
Hey bio your right dude it does takes far to long to right yourself. But I do think it is a good game. One worth showing off to our PoS2 fanboys.

TRUE_GAMER
02-06-2002, 11:12 PM
You want to be my cubby wubby...And I'll be your hubby dubby....lol..lol..lol

TRUE_GAMER
02-07-2002, 12:49 AM
No hard feelings? I'm sure your an eye poper:eek:

Variation-XBA
02-07-2002, 01:18 AM
"Why do we gotta wear these suits"
"Thats what spies do, wear suits..." :)
Or something like that

jeah
02-07-2002, 01:32 AM
This game rules!!! I can't wait to use my new vehicles on earlier levels and whatnot. I'm up to mission A9. This game is awesome. I'm having fun and I think the fun will last longer than I anticipated.

Variation-XBA
02-07-2002, 01:35 AM
How the hell did you do a3 and 4? :\

jeah
02-07-2002, 02:14 AM
I don't remember. Is one of those the dim sum level? I just did it like 5 times with the red car and got used to the track and beat that rival ass.

There's much harder ones ahead. In my opinion anyway.

Top speed: 150.1 mph

jeah
02-07-2002, 02:15 AM
Oh yeah, I'm only doing normal difficulty with heavy traffic.

l Maximus l
02-07-2002, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by TRUE_GAMER
You want to be my cubby wubby...And I'll be your hubby dubby....lol..lol..lol

Dude, just because XBoxpebbles is one of the only (or just only) girls in this forum, doesn't mean you can harass her. Jeez, dude...get a girlfriend...lol

As far as I'm concerned, XBoxpebbles is "one of the guys" on here. She's a great XBoxaddict member! XBoxpebbles rocks!

I must admit, I wish my wife was this enthusiastic about XBox...but, then again, I'm doubt I would get as much game playing time :D

dysrhythmia
02-07-2002, 11:30 AM
I might have to check this game out.

xboxpebbles
02-07-2002, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Dude, just because XBoxpebbles is one of the only (or just only) girls in this forum, doesn't mean you can harass her. Jeez, dude...get a girlfriend...lol

As far as I'm concerned, XBoxpebbles is "one of the guys" on here. She's a great XBoxaddict member! XBoxpebbles rocks!

I must admit, I wish my wife was this enthusiastic about XBox...but, then again, I'm doubt I would get as much game playing time :D

lol maximus...
thanks!
but..True_Gamer is just saying a "code name"
the guys use for each other in wreckless..
its really funny:D
btw..r u getting wreckless yet?
thanks for the comments:D :D :cool:

TRUE_GAMER
02-07-2002, 11:52 PM

Dude relax I was just joking. Yes, I have a girlfriend, Wish she had pebbles energy about the box, but I do have one. Thanks for not blowing up on me xboxpebbles.

jeah
02-08-2002, 02:59 AM
anyway.... back to wreckless.... :rolleyes:

Hugh_Jass
02-08-2002, 10:45 PM

Actually, he was quoting a line from the game.

jeah
02-09-2002, 04:09 AM
by the way, WRECKLESS RULES!

BiohazardEHW
02-09-2002, 10:12 AM
A3 is impossible, where's the easy difficulty, ******!

GokuX
02-09-2002, 11:51 AM
U can always play Carmageddon 2 if you want to run over/mame people. It's probably really cheap by now and it still has good graphics by today's standards. Plus people have made plenty of cars for it that U can drive and completely destroy like the BMW Z3, Viper, Mclaren, etc. They look almost exactly like their real life counterparts inside and out. If ya like wreckless U should try out Carmageddon 2, I can almost guarantee U'll like it.

TRUE_GAMER
02-09-2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by BiohazardEHW
A3 is impossible, where's the easy difficulty, ******!

I thought that board was impossible too. But I passed after a couple of tries. On that is giving me trouble now is A6.

jeah
02-09-2002, 01:35 PM
I love teh difficulties in the game. It's all about skill driving. As long as you can powerslide well and keep out of the way of traffic, there is plenty of time on the levels.

TRUE_GAMER
02-09-2002, 02:19 PM
much time...

anthrax0r
02-09-2002, 02:49 PM
Okay, after playing A6 about 20 times ive gotten frusterated... Anyway have any tips on it? I always seem to run out of time towards the end of it....:o

TRUE_GAMER
02-12-2002, 12:18 AM
I almost beat it the other day. I got to the part where you have to push the captain, but I thought he was the enemy so I pushed him off...lol

TRUE_GAMER
02-12-2002, 12:24 AM
What is the secret car on A4. I see the green arrow but can't figure it out.

XBOXgamer13
02-12-2002, 09:29 AM
lots of people were kind of disapponted about this game because it was too short

XBOX Dude
02-12-2002, 09:34 AM
oh man i beat all the secnario b games and that tank is insane i could just play around with that thing all day long

TRUE_GAMER
02-15-2002, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by XBOX Dude
oh man i beat all the secnario b games and that tank is insane i could just play around with that thing all day long

Dude where do you get the tank.

EHWfedPres
02-15-2002, 11:25 AM
You get the tank by beating B9 I think...I wouldnt know because that stupid picture mission sucks.

And I dont care if it's too short, i just screw around half the time anyway. IMO, the missions are way too hard

AVXbox
02-15-2002, 05:51 PM
Yeah i just got it a couple days ago and it is freekin sweet!!! Not quite as good as Halo but is a must buy for any gamer