PDA

View Full Version : Man this is THEY place

SeTH
02-06-2002, 08:48 PM
:)
I just want to thank all the XBOXaddict.com managers guys to have my EXTREME appreciation for this fine Web site!! You can do so much here and what is cool is it acts like a all in one site, from PM, chat, forums, pm tracking game reviews and previews interviews game release dates and the cool online or offline tag that tells you if some one is on or off is cool and there are so many other features that it is just overwhelming.

Thank you XBOXaddict.com manager guys!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Nato King
02-08-2002, 05:23 PM
I do feel this site is sweet. I don't go to anyother site because this site has it all.

l Maximus l
02-08-2002, 05:47 PM
There's only three purposes to life: XBox, XBoxaddict.com, and BEER :D

Shadow Fox
02-08-2002, 05:51 PM
You shouldn't have allowed options to tell the truth...;)

The site's great, just not overwhelmingly better than any other Xbox site (let alone other console sites).

But know this: XBA is waaaay better than anything IGN, Gamespot, or Nintendo.com have to offer as far as BBS's are concerned.
As quoted from the thread starter's sig
Well it seems like your computer is having an IP address conflict. I'm afraid I'm going to have to give your computer its own IP address plus the fact that I might have to check the SUB-NET masking to make sure your network is registering the right identification..........etc. Hey, just check the subnet of all the machines in the vacinity, and use that, then hardcode your own IP using the subnet; rinse, lather, repeat.:D

Then of course, if you had MacOSX, you could just autosearch IP's in the new version of Appletalk/Appleshare IP....;)

-Official Ninja of GameTavern (and NDose)

Ninja Scroll
02-08-2002, 05:53 PM
Yes, this (xboxaddict.com) site is a God!
All others are deciples to this joint.
as most, if not all addicts know is this is the exclusive home of Ninja Jubei! I could not have it any other way. The XBA staff reeks of awesomeness and the members here are like familia! Though we argue at times we are all raw dawgs up in here.
I mean most of the members are so charismatic and full of originality this is the place to be for all Xbox owners to chat about the gaming industry and whatevers on ther minds!
We even made it into the lastest issue of the Offical Xbox Magazine! Now how much of a rush is that!?
We are all hardcore xbox fans and proud of it!
keep up the excellent work XBA members & staff!