PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ninja and anyone else who has or played GENMA.

TRUE_GAMER
02-07-2002, 12:55 AM
How many orbs are there?
I played the game and beat it but only got 3 orbs. But in the instruction book, on the enhance page, in the picture they show four. Do you see this or is it just me. Grant it I haven't been everywhere in the game. I missed the orge tower. Maybe I get it there. I don't know. What you think?

Ninja Scroll
02-07-2002, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by TRUE_GAMER
How many orbs are there?
I played the game and beat it but only got 3 orbs. But in the instruction book, on the enhance page, in the picture they show four. Do you see this or is it just me. Grant it I haven't been everywhere in the game. I missed the orge tower. Maybe I get it there. I don't know. What you think?

YO True_Gamer, I dont know sunshine! I have not had the time (because of job:( ) to put in the time to play this game as much as I would like to. Until this weekend that is!:p
But you can just Private Message Jjax, he should know since he's pretty deep into Genma Onimusha.
Batman46st may know as well bro!:)

JJaX
02-07-2002, 03:12 PM
Im pretty sure you can get the "demon sword" by going down 20 levels in the dark realm.

I beat it a few days ago but didnt get a chance to get the sword because the last save point will not let you back track :(

Warning*** After defeating Marcullus save to a different file

nik2deep
02-07-2002, 04:38 PM
true gamer has over $700 worth of games...****...thats a lot of money...do you play them all???? who funds you??? I just got a Halo..its all you need!!!!

TRUE_GAMER
02-07-2002, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by nik2deep
true gamer has over $700 worth of games...****...thats a lot of money...do you play them all???? who funds you??? I just got a Halo..its all you need!!!!

First Q. Yes, I play them all maybe some more then others.
Second Q. Well you guys do. I'm paid by the taxes you guys pay for. For I am in the Army as a Heavy Duty Mechanic.

TRUE_GAMER
02-07-2002, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
Im pretty sure you can get the "demon sword" by going down 20 levels in the dark realm.

I beat it a few days ago but didnt get a chance to get the sword because the last save point will not let you back track :(

Warning*** After defeating Marcullus save to a different file

Dude why....Don't tell me I did something wrong by saving on the same file.

TRUE_GAMER
02-07-2002, 11:58 PM
I guess this time around I'll have to deeper.

nik2deep
02-08-2002, 10:48 AM

First Q. Yes, I play them all maybe some more then others.
Second Q. Well you guys do. I'm paid by the taxes you guys pay for. For I am in the Army as a Heavy Duty Mechanic.

thats pretty cool...My brother is in the army...stationed at Ft. Cambell as a crew cheif in the helicopter repair facilities...

GO ARMY!!!!!

proud to be an american

JJaX
02-08-2002, 11:36 AM
**salutes Monk**

Monk = Niks Brother

JJaX
02-08-2002, 11:42 AM
I guess this time around I'll have to deeper.

When you talk to that dude that hangs and you go the the dark realm for the 1st time, play through all 10 stages. You get a "secret key". This gives you access to this tower things and you have to give souls to these orbs and junk. I dont know what the reward is for doing all this because if the save point issue. After defeating Marculles there is a save point(which i saved it to). Unforunatly from that point on you can only fight the last boss. But there is a door i cannot open. Hmmmmmmmmm

JJaX
02-08-2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by BIG-T
Hey I got this game it is sweet..
I had an hour or so to kill and I blew it on trying to figure out how to get threw a Lvl 2 sword door! Let that be a lesson to read the instructions! Im stuck on the part where you first get to be kade and you go threw those dorrs you gotta open with levers. then your in a dark room and thats where im stuck, help please!

uSE THE FIRE ORB attack to light the candles :cool:

JJaX
02-08-2002, 01:57 PM
water puzzle takes a second to figure out how to move the pieces. BUt once you realize what to do its pretty easy.

Ninja Scroll
02-08-2002, 01:58 PM
dear god, JJax... this pic has gots to go bro! That S.O.B scared da crap outta me!
The Price Is Right sux foe life kid! Except for da old ass chicks doe!:D
http://www.cbs.com/daytime/price/images/dt_price_bios_rroddy.jpg:confused:

JJaX
02-08-2002, 07:13 PM
Rods a playa.

dont playa hate :cool:

Ninja Scroll
02-08-2002, 09:29 PM
lol ninja
This game is amazing I don't know why it isnt getting more attention..maybe it'll do better in Japan...
The only thing I dont like about this game is that demon little girl ***** of a Ninja Scroll GF!

Yooooooo, why she gotta be my girl friend Big T?! lol, I may promote single handedly the hell out of Genma but that dont mean im trying to earn browny points with that evil doll baby! :D
And I understand and agree with you on this game not getting the attention it deserves, but it is!
Microsoft is paying for TV ads for this game!
I saw on SmackDown on Thursday two 30 second Xbox Microsoft paid Genma Onimusha commercials. So if Capcom wont do it, Microsoft sure will!

btw, commercial was tight!

Ninja Scroll
02-08-2002, 09:34 PM
Rods a playa.

dont playa hate :cool:

Playa hatin? Never dat jjax! Im the offical addict role model & father of member skoot182, how can I hate?
But i'll give it to ya, dude is a playa, im sure he's hittin dem skins! hehehe :D Them old-head models aint on there for their social security retirement! :D

TRUE_GAMER
02-09-2002, 02:26 PM
I haven't seen a comercial for it yet, only Blood wake and Amped and they are getting sooooooo repetitive I almost have to change the channel..

Jjax how do you open doors with "Blue" or "Red" ink, Im in the wierd underground keep ghost place and I've gone everywhere except in the door thats locked with Blue Ink and I dont know how ta get in ther!

Don't worry about the red ink you will be able to get in there with Keade. Keep playing in the underground level and you will get the blue key.

Ninja Scroll
02-11-2002, 09:14 AM
I just beat the game took me a little over 5 hours but I only went down one of the dark realms and got the Bohmoona Ocarina or something like that, has anyone else been down any of the dark realms?

I later went back down the other dark realm and got the "stuff"

Yo Big T, how many relms are their total?
I heard the deeper you go, the more items you get,.. or something like dat?!:confused:

JJaX
02-11-2002, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Yo Big T, how many relms are their total?
I heard the deeper you go, the more items you get,.. or something like dat?!:confused:

Theres 20 floors. Go down 10 to get the 'secret key', Get to the 20th to get the demon Blade..

Secret key is used to access this tower thing. I did not complete this yet because i saved my game after beating marcullus. (DOH!)

****Ohhh Ahhhhhh***

Does anyone know what you get for doing well in 'Oni spirits' the mini game?

Ninja Scroll
02-11-2002, 09:56 AM

Theres 20 floors. Go down 10 to get the 'secret key', Get to the 20th to get the demon Blade..

Secret key is used to access this tower thing. I did not complete this yet because i saved my game after beating marcullus. (DOH!)

****Ohhh Ahhhhhh***

Does anyone know what you get for doing well in 'Oni spirits' the mini game?

Yo jjax, thanks dawg! Is that Demon Sword pretty sweet?
I swear, I need to make time to play this game! Can you believe I have only played the game for a total of no more than 30-45 minues!:eek: And that was the day it came out!:confused:
I got a four day weekend this coming Saturday-Wednesday, so I should have the time.
Hopefully RAW wont make me ignore this Capcom classic!:)

batman46st
02-11-2002, 09:56 AM
i got the blue key and where is the door for it.....?

i agree this game isnt getting the proper hype that it should....
thing kicks a$$ my fried owns this game for ps2 played it on the xbox lol i was picking on him how much nicer it looks he's like just shut the f**K(of course u know i didnt) lol........

Ninja Scroll
02-11-2002, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by batman46st
i got the blue key and where is the door for it.....?

i agree this game isnt getting the proper hype that it should....
thing kicks a$$ my fried owns this game for ps2 played it on the xbox lol i was picking on him how much nicer it looks he's like just shut the f**K(of course u know i didnt) lol........

YO Caped Crusader, I dont know if you read my post somewhere in either this thread or the Genma one that I made, but I said Microsoft has developed 30 second commercial for Capcom's Genma Onimusha. They are paying for them themselves!
I last saw it on SmackDown last week, maybe one or two will pop up on RAW tonight!
Also I still waiting for these multi-million dollar RAW ads from THQ anyday now:rolleyes: I meanthe game is due in store tomorrow or Wednesday!:)

TRUE_GAMER
02-12-2002, 12:08 AM
will get yu the key, right. ok take it to the orge tower and get the orge armor. I think thats how it goes. I've yet to get that D@mn key. Never knew about that Ocarina thing. What the h3ll is it.

TRUE_GAMER
02-13-2002, 11:09 PM
I'm down 12 levels and 18 more to go. This sh*t is crazy yall. I faced 2 of those big red ones at once, I kicked there a$$ too.

Ninja Scroll
02-14-2002, 10:22 AM
The other realm you get a secret key both realms I found were only about 10 levels deep.. I used the secret key and got into this wierd castle and then you go into ANOTHER realm and theres about 40 levels and I died about 25 levels down and now lost all interest in doing it again...:(

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn!:confused: Dude, dont quit Big T!
I swear, this weekend coming up im gonna invest some serious time into this game! I got a 4 day weekend so im pretty siked about that!
But let me ask you this sunshine, cant you save games as you go into the relms? Their are save points in there right!?:eek:

TRUE_GAMER
02-14-2002, 11:51 PM
D@mn I'm good. I have beaten the ten level realm and the 20 level one also. Plus I have the pleasure to tell you, my fellow addicts, I have in my possesion the orge armor. This looks phat as h3ll yo. I had to beat this kick a$$ boss orge for it and of, course I did. Bring on the F*ucken reptile.

Oh next is this blade of course. Can't wait to get that.

Ninja Scroll
02-15-2002, 08:47 AM
D@mn I'm good. I have beaten the ten level realm and the 20 level one also. Plus I have the pleasure to tell you, my fellow addicts, I have in my possesion the orge armor. This looks phat as h3ll yo. I had to beat this kick a$$ boss orge for it and of, course I did. Bring on the F*ucken reptile.

Congrates True Gamer! Im happy for you yo! Im gonna try all this over the holiday weekend!
You seen da Genma Onimusha Xbox Commercial yet?!
It's short, but sweet!:)

Ninja Scroll
02-19-2002, 01:18 AM
YO Big T, jjax, or anyone else that may know this answer.
You guys know when you start the game and I think it's like the second save point in da game where their is that big door to open? well right beside that save mirror is this box that gives you the option of getting the rittle or whatever it is? Does anyone know the right combination to open this up? I wanna know what can I get for getting it right! I just cant seem to figure it out:(

thanks in advance fellas!:)

TRUE_GAMER
02-19-2002, 01:22 AM
If I'm not mistaken it's a riddle about the gauntlet or the clan of orges. Don't sweat it scroll you will get books that will tell you the answer. I think it give you a power jewel or a magic jewel. How do you like the game thus far?

Ninja Scroll
02-19-2002, 01:34 AM
If I'm not mistaken it's a riddle about the gauntlet or the clan of orges. Don't sweat it scroll you will get books that will tell you the answer. I think it give you a power jewel or a magic jewel. How do you like the game thus far?

well lets see here, I got slaughtered 3 straight times into da game so Capcom seemed to feel I sucked ass and said "EASY MODE is now available to choose! :(
Other than that the game is awesome, well except for those d@mn resident Evil controls!! Seems I gotta get used to that all over again! geeez, isnt this why we have analog stick on da controllers now?! :rolleyes:
I got one of those books already but I still dont knw this rittle? I know I can still continue my adventure without getting it open, but I will feel im cheating myself if I skip it, ya know what I mean?

thunderkiss2k1
02-19-2002, 01:48 AM

Do you see? The xbox has put the fun back in gaming. Games like Genma make you WANT to play. Not like Sony's crap.

darianX
02-19-2002, 08:41 AM
That d@mn reptile sucks!!! I tried to kill it for 45 minutes last nite and didn't do it yet, and I have the Bishimon sword!!! No ogre armor though...that tower is tough. I might try starting before the reptile so I can go back and try the tower again cuz that armor is good stuff. It's a shame you can't go back outside after you get the Bishimon tho...

This game ROCKS!! I haven't been this determined to finish a game since Deus Ex...I really don't know why all these people are saying it stinks, I don't think they played the Xbox version at all!

fear_this
02-19-2002, 09:08 AM
Yeah it looks like a good game. I gotta get it. First I need money. anyone want to lend a helping hand? :D

batman46st
02-19-2002, 09:24 AM
****!! im going down on the to the 20 levels... trying to find that armor. i really havnt been playing this weekend you know RAW....

fear_this
02-19-2002, 09:27 AM
Doesnt really make sence. Try to make it sound more like english and not sfoiagfhagd crap. :)

Ninja Scroll
02-19-2002, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by fear_this
Yeah it looks like a good game. I gotta get it. First I need money. anyone want to lend a helping hand? :D

Um,...:confused:...er.... get back at me next pay period junior! :D

fear_this
02-19-2002, 09:39 AM
okay :D Remember, real money, not monapaly money. :confused: ehh i cant spell manapoly.

TRUE_GAMER
02-19-2002, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by batman46st
****!! im going down on the to the 20 levels... trying to find that armor. i really havnt been playing this weekend you know RAW....

Hey Batty sorry to tell you but the amor is not in the dark realm. It's in the orge tower. You have to get the key in the dark realm, the one with ten levels. Hint use your soul absorbers. After you get the key go to the place where you fought that big red monster. In there is the Orge amor but it won't be easy to get, be prepared.

darianX
02-20-2002, 09:44 AM
Anyone get to the Oni Spirits game yet?? D@mnnnn..that's really tough. Simple concept but it's hard. If you beat this game, it unlocks Ultimate mode, where you start with the Bishimon sword, tons of soul absorbers, magic and health. Sounds like fun..

Ninja Scroll
02-20-2002, 09:51 AM
everyone has all these Genma Onimusha questions and no one seems to answer any of them?:confused: This sucks!
Cause I got a question but im sure it wont get answered about Genma...... my feelings are hurt......:( ........ninja cry now......
........I want my mommy:o

JJaX
02-20-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by darianX
Anyone get to the Oni Spirits game yet?? D@mnnnn..that's really tough. Simple concept but it's hard. If you beat this game, it unlocks Ultimate mode, where you start with the Bishimon sword, tons of soul absorbers, magic and health. Sounds like fun..

I tried oni Spirits once, Got to like the 3rd stage. Maybe ill try it out again some time.

darianX
02-20-2002, 10:24 AM
Cause I got a question but im sure it wont get answered about Genma

Ninja dude...what's your question? I bet I could answer it for you :)

Ninja Scroll
02-20-2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by darianX

Ninja dude...what's your question? I bet I could answer it for you :)

you ready playboy!? Okay, jjax says it's easy, but I guess my ass is just slow on this one.
okay, you know when you start da game and you get to the second save point. Their is a box right beside the mirror and and it's the one that asks the riddle question. I dont know how to match the right ones. I know how to read what it says to the side,...but I just aint getting it yo!:confused:

and if you answer them right what do you get? A cookie!:D

JJaX
02-20-2002, 12:48 PM
How many books + chapters do you have? You need to have a good amount of chapters to deciever the 1st box. I opened that box later in the game. You get these things that boast your over all health bar or magic bar. I think there like dragon fangs or some junk, I cant remember its been to long :eek:

darianX
02-21-2002, 10:54 AM
Yeah, you need the books that you'll find later on to decode it. I can't even begin to draw those figures to give it to ya anyway...but you'll be able to open them when you get the books.

JJaX
02-21-2002, 10:55 AM
Thats what i told him before. I guess Ninja is just slow. :D