PDA

View Full Version : 3 out of 4 MOH movies=Saving Private Ryan

Wanted Xbox
08-04-2001, 09:28 AM
yo whatsup everyone i finally completed watching all 3 of the 4 video clips for MOH:AA and to tell you the truth, the beginning of saving private ryan is the same thing as these 3 videos but it is only animated, i mean their really awesome with explosives, and all the gun fire, but it could at least be unique, but i am still anticipating that last video to see. Peace.

xboxlover
08-04-2001, 09:45 AM
Yeah I saw one of the moh:aa movies where they go in on the boats and theres barbed wire and explosion and they raid the putpost it looked cool

Spuz
08-04-2001, 06:46 PM
Yeah, I noticed that too. Remember, though, this *is* on the same beach as on that film, at the same time.. It's obvious that the film influenced them a great deal when making the level. Not to say that's a bad thing, though, cause the in-game movies look really awesome.. I can say that I wouldn't want to be there, ever.

thedrisc
08-07-2001, 10:26 AM
I think Steven Spielberg has something to do with the MOH series I saw something about the PS2 version of MOH and spielberg was behind the creation. it is a totally diffrent game but I would not be surprised if he had something to do Allied Assault also.

SSJKulilin
08-07-2001, 11:13 AM
well, it is the same battle, and both groups are trying to recreate in a realistic fashion, so maybe that means they both got it right

XeBrOiXc
08-09-2001, 12:09 PM
You guys might rip on me for this, but where is the gore? if they are trying to make this game realistic then they will need this.