PDA

View Full Version : morrowind not coming out on time

yall
02-07-2002, 08:29 AM
i just saw today that bethesda annouced that linda cater (wonder woman) was hired to do some voice overs fo the game. if they havent done the voice overs yet, there is no way this game will make it out by next friday.

Nato King
02-07-2002, 11:55 AM
You got to have faith man and believe that it will come out on the release date. I have been parying that it will come out on the date. But if it does not come out on the date all hell will break out. I will trash everything in site. They could not put all of the gamers down who are waiting for this game it want be like them to do it that. But like I said before have faith.

yall
02-07-2002, 12:01 PM
its not a matter of having faith at this point. if they haven't coded in the voice overs yet, the product isn't done. it will take at least a day or 2 to record the voices, then code them in, and the product still has to go through some qv, and then it has to go gold, and then it has to ship. with all this, and the fact that we dont know for sure that this is the only incomplete part of their project, its strong evidence that the product will not be released on feb 16th. if it is, i'll eat my words, and never post again. but then again, i wouldnt need to waste time posting messages, i'd be playing morrowwind!!!

Ninja Scroll
02-07-2002, 12:06 PM
its delayed:confused:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Wait a d@mn minute, I just bought Genma Onimusha and still gotta beat Max Lame, as well as getting WWF RAW next week that I already paid in full for!:eek:

Dude, screw Elder Scroll III: Morrowind, that game can wait!:D

batman46st
02-07-2002, 12:18 PM
Who cares, I got genma (that rules) about to get either nightcaster,nba inside drive or new legends and in next week
WWF oh yeah i really dont have games to play this month hahahhaa, it doesnt really bother me none if it doesnt come out in time...

Hey ninja u should checkout new legends looks pretty phat homey.

l Maximus l
02-07-2002, 12:26 PM
It's all good if it gets delayed...it will be even better when it comes out. Besides, I wouldn't buy it right away anyhow...I want to see if it in action first and read a few reviews from my trustworthy XBoxaddict buddies :D You all know that this is going to be a sweet game...and XBox certainly is due for a solid RPG like this one.

Ninja Scroll
02-07-2002, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by batman46st
Who cares, I got genma (that rules) about to get either nightcaster,nba inside drive or new legends and in next week
WWF oh yeah i really dont have games to play this month hahahhaa, it doesnt really bother me none if it doesnt come out in time...

Hey ninja u should checkout new legends looks pretty phat homey.

Yo Battsy! Is the New Lengends like an RPG or is it something like an Action/Adventure game?!:confused:

Caspel
02-07-2002, 02:20 PM
New Legends doesnt come out until later next week remember I hear.

Vipermmx
02-08-2002, 03:07 AM
Dont expect Morrowind till April. I read there forums 24/7.

Nato King
02-08-2002, 01:43 PM
I don't think it will be that long come on if they just have to do some voice overs for the game. I don't think it will take that long. I am thinking the end of the month or something like that.

l Maximus l
02-08-2002, 01:50 PM
Even if it does come out in April, that's not very long away. I mean, next month is March and then it's April. With all the stuff that's involved in making games and making them perfect, even that seems like a pretty quick time-frame.

Delayed games is a part of the gaming world, generally speaking. So, it's not that big of deal. These companies want to make sure they are giving the best and getting it done right. I see this as exceptionally beneficial for us consumers! We all just have to be patient...patience is a virtue, gentlemen!

Nato King
02-08-2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Even if it does come out in April, that's not very long away. I mean, next month is March and then it's April. With all the stuff that's involved in making games and making them perfect, even that seems like a pretty quick time-frame.

Delayed games is a part of the gaming world, generally speaking. So, it's not that big of deal. These companies want to make sure they are giving the best and getting it done right. I see this as exceptionally beneficial for us consumers! We all just have to be patient...patience is a virtue, gentlemen!