PDA

View Full Version : pre orders in japan sellout

DIGITAL
02-07-2002, 10:54 AM
wow pre orders in japan have sold out in only a couple of hours an thats a really good thing for microsoft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

l Maximus l
02-07-2002, 10:58 AM
Wow...in a couple hours? It appears that there are many wise and informed people living in Japan ;) Do you have a news link?

DIGITAL
02-07-2002, 11:01 AM
sorry ,heres the link http://www.consolewire.com/news/item.asp?nid=2448

darianX
02-07-2002, 11:12 AM
Yeah BABY!! :cool: I can't WAIT until the Xbox sells well (that rhymed) in Japan. Then they're be ammunition for those d1ckheads on slashdot who really truly believe the Xbox is going to tank in Japan, thus bringing down the Box alltogether. They are so anti-microsoft it's silly..I forget that they even made it most of the time. Probably over 90% of those idiots never even played it and won't either because it's made by big bad Microsoft.

Heh, on a similar note, they were all fighting about the linux kit for the ps2. They can't even agree on something they all should like! P1ssing and moaning about how locked out of the system they'll be. WAA WAA cry me a river. Who cares?? I thought it was amusing though because someone mentioned hacking the Xbox, and the fact that it hasnt been done yet. They really want to do it because Bill Gates will be insulted because some jacka$$ figured out how to spend 40 hours writing code to defeat the hard drive encryption. All that work so they can say they screwed Microsoft.

Enough ranting..just had to say it...

Ninja Scroll
02-07-2002, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by DIGITAL
wow pre orders in japan have sold out in only a couple of hours an thats a really good thing for microsoft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where did you hear this sunshine!?:eek: Basically im asking for a source.
But this is good news if this is true!:cool:

l Maximus l
02-07-2002, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

where did you hear this sunshine!?:eek: Basically im asking for a source.
But this is good news if this is true!:cool:

Dude, my little toddler of a sidekick...he posted a link on the third post :D

Ninja Scroll
02-07-2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Maximus

Dude, my little toddler of a sidekick...he posted a link on the third post :D

My bad maxi-pad-imus, I guess I got ahead of myself:(

l Maximus l
02-07-2002, 11:37 AM

My bad maxi-pad-imus, I guess I got ahead of myself:(

Yeah, no kidding, dude! But, you do that often, so, it's not that big of deal...I mean, you keep saying that I am your sidekick, for example. Come on now, dude...you must admit, you are my little beeeatch! hehe :D Now, go grab me some chicken wings and a cold brew ;)

Ninja Scroll
02-07-2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Maximus

Yeah, no kidding, dude! But, you do that often, so, it's not that big of deal...I mean, you keep saying that I am your sidekick, for example. Come on now, dude...you must admit, you are my little beeeatch! hehe :D Now, go grab me some chicken wings and a cold brew ;)

Whatever you say Homer Simple-ton, you know as well as da millions,..........and millions of XBA members that you are my little big headed retarded side kick 4-life!:D
You can say im you little beeeeatch all you want junior, but we all know who yo daddy is, riiiiiiiiight!:D

Azazel
02-07-2002, 08:18 PM
The japanese sales are vital to the xbox existence, I think more than people realize. This news is better than the announcement of Unreal Championship!
\
Now how do I get my hands on one of those cool little xbox controllers for the Japanese gamers?

skoot182
02-07-2002, 08:24 PM
but we all know who yo daddy is, riiiiiiiiight!:D

YEP!!!!!

El Gaucho Goof
02-07-2002, 09:45 PM
Well I'm not trying to ruin the party much but I wasn't a big partier for the Cube when this was announced. The link has no numbers. So for all you know MS allowed them to pre-order 5 systems. I'm sure it would more than be able to sell out then. Not saying it wasn't a lot but I mean nothing was given.

I didn't care when amazon announced the same thing for the Cube. Some times I wonder about the videogame world

Shadow Fox
02-07-2002, 09:50 PM
hmmm....thinks of GCN preorders on Amazon back in September:

Wonders if Xbox will sell just like GCN did in Japan early on....

Amazon isn't the largest online retailer (about 60+ copies), in case you guys didn't notice, but I guess this is good Xbox news nonetheless.

However, I wouldn't say it's better than UC coming out

*drools over Unreal Championship and Malice*

-Official Ninja of GameTavern (and NDose)