PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Master for Xbox

Dar
02-07-2002, 12:12 PM
I want to see a remake of the all time greatest RPG for the xbox. That game, of course, is Dungeon Master. Originally released for the Atari ST and Amiga this game was a precursor to the first person genre, only it was an RPG and not a "shoot 'em up". I'm not talking about Skullkeep for the Sega CD which sucked and was badly outdated by the time of its release. The original Dungeon Master redone with today's technology would rock any game currently on the market.

TheCovenant
02-12-2002, 10:43 PM
Do some of you just sit here and find nothing to talk about, so you say something totalyy weird like ( will they remake ______, for a next gen console?) you expect a whole thread out of this?

For those of you who dont know what the blank is for, fill it in with any game that appeared like on atari or something and was never mentioned again.

StudioAlex
02-17-2002, 11:34 AM
You MUST be thirteen if you think your cynical little response was funny. Why not try showing a little love? Boy likes his game, he wants to see it updated. What's wrong with that? There are tons of games I'd like to see updated. Just because you don't remember anything pre-MGS doesn't mean you should crap on other people with pointless negativism.

By the way, there is nothing else to talk about, unless you know about a flood of RPGs the xbox owners have to play right now.